Chapter 30: Babyfather

Jordan & Giselle

Giselle the crew and I were all in Miami for my baby cousin JT's going away party. It sucks knowing that at the end of the month she would have to be going to the pin for half the year, but in an effort to send her off in high spirits Scottie dropped a bag for us to spend the weekend here at the Versace Mansion. Today everyone was lounging around enjoying the day since we just got here and Scottie was running around town making sure everything was good for the party tomorrow night.

Unfortunately while everybody was at the beach soaking up the sun I was in the room with my wife who had been puking her brains out since we got off the plane.

As I was was watching funny videos on my phone Gee started stirring around in her sleep I guess trying to wake up from her nap. She sat up against the bed rubbing her hand across her forehead.

"Baby my head hurts." She whined sounding like a little girl. I chuckled at how miserable but cute she was. I got up and dug inside of our medicine bag for something to soothe her pain. I hand her a Ibuprofen and a bottle of water.

"Here you go baby." I said kissing her forehead and taking a seat next to her.

"How you feeling mama, you still feeling queasy?

"No I feel a little better, I could eat though." She said laying her head on my shoulder.

"Okay Pooh! Let's get you some food. If you feeling up to it the crew is at the beach and I think they got snacks. You wanna go down there until dinner?"

" I guess so baby, Let me find a bathing suit to put on." She said getting up to dig through her Chanel Luggage. I was already in a pair of swimming trunks and a T-shirt so I just sat on the bed scrolling through my phone.

"Bae have you talked to Shawn lately?" Giselle said from the bathroom.

"Uhh! Nah not really, why what's up Gee?"

"I was talking to my Uncle and he keeps hearing chatter from the girls about Sweet Pea being pregnant." Gee said and I damn near broke my neck turning my attention from my phone to Giselle.

"You not tryna say what I think you are?" I asked.

"I don't wanna put that out in the air, but looking at her body she can't be that far along maybe about 10 weeks."

"If it is his or if he even knows, Shawn hasn't said anything."

"Well I'd pick his brain about it cause if it is his he is fucked. He better find out and nip this shit in the bud ASAP NO ROCKY!" Gee said.