Chapter 41: Dangerously In Love

Omniscient

Today Was officially Jordan and Giselle's one year anniversary. Jordan had planned a romantic getaway with just the two of them in Capri an Island in the bay of Naples. Once the pair leave today they won't be back until the morning.

While Jordan was taking his and her overnight bag to the van downstairs, The girls were snapping photos of their friend in her bathing suit, not being able to get over how amazing she looks.

"Damn Gee! You looking sexy as fuck Mrs. Michaels." Karin hyped her up as Gee posed in her white swimsuit.

"Well since I can't really do much, I might as well look bad as fuck while doing nothing." Gee smirked.

The first activity one they arrived to Capri would be a romantic boat ride, no party favors this time. Only the captain and a small staff at their beck and call. While Karin and Chanel were getting their life with Gee.

Chloe was shitting bricks trying to figure out how she was going to tell Gee about Jordan's Little hookup with the club hoe. She knew today was not the day to drop this bomb, especially not on her anniversary. Instead she hugged and said her goodbyes, as Giselle and Jordan left for Capri.

*******

On the way to their first activity, Could Mr. Michaels not only keeps his eyes off her but he couldn't keep his hands off her too.

"You know soon as we get on the boat I'm pulling you to the side and giving you all this Dick." Jordan whispered to Giselle sending chills up her spine.

"Well good thing I'm already pregnant or else I'd definitely be well on my way." Gee joked as Jordan continued to caress her smooth thighs purposely grazing her flower, causing her to giggle at the How his hands made her tingle as she squeezed his thigh occasionally rubbing against his print. He soon turned his attention to the driver.

"Quanto tempo abbiamo?" How long do we have?
He asked the driver.

"Abbiamo circa due ore signore." We have about two hours sir. The driver responded.

"Cool!" Jordan responded sending Giselle a devilish grin. "Jordan I know you don't think we about to fuck in this van!" Giselle said knowing that grin meant he was up to something.

"Come on Ma! We all the way in the back of this shit he won't see nothing. We don't gotta fuck but at least let me make you feel good." He responded licking his lips.

Before she could respond, he kissed her lips causing a loud smacking noise as he parted her lips with his tongue. She willingly accepted him into her mouth as her hand found its way to his neck pulling him close deepening their kiss.

Giselle moaned against his lips as Jordan slid her swimsuit to the side massaging her clit with his thumb. Soon his finger made it's way into her wetness making her arch her back. He trailed kissing down her neck and chest as he moved in and out of her with ease, picking up the pace with each stroke of his finger.

"Damn ma this pussy so wet." He whispered against her neck making her shiver.

"Fuckkk...Right there daddy!" She said lowly as she began to grind against his fingers. Jordan used his free hand to pull her top down enough to free her right breast. He hungrily sucked on her nipple as he added another finger to the equation.