Chapter 31: Bad Blood

Omniscient

By 10:00pm the party goers start filling in and JT's going away party kicks off. All of Miami's movers and shakers come out to play at the Legendary Mansion , including the "The Diamond Princes" Trina, Pretty Ricky and Michael Blanco son of "The Cocaine Godmother" Griselda Blanco. Joining the guest downstairs Jatavia and her girls dressed to kill and the fellas came out in there nice fits not to be outdone by their gorgeous wives and girlfriends.

 Joining the guest downstairs Jatavia and her girls dressed to kill and the fellas came out in there nice fits not to be outdone by their gorgeous wives and girlfriends

"Ooh! Look at this badass bitch dressed in black

"Ooh! Look at this badass bitch dressed in black. You tryna kill the game ain't you sis." Chloe said hyping her homegirl up.

"Yassss! Kill the game and the messy ass dare county hoes thinking this case gone keep me from dragging a bitch over my nigga." JT said back.

"Damn bae,I thought we were moving on from that?" Reggie questioned.

"We are but just cause I dog walked one bitch don't mean the rest not gone come try me." JT responded.

After finding out the picture Shante posted was a shot from and old music video Reggie did before meeting her, JT ran down on her arch enemy and beat her ass on FaceTime for Chloe to see. Even after beating her black and blue, JT was still not over being humiliated. So Reggie decided to buy her a two seater Benz coupe just to suck in, just like she asked.

"Don't worry about these Thotianas Jay, we got security up the ass. If a bitch start causing problems snap and that girl is gone." Giselle said with a smile reassuring her friend no hoes will prosper at tonight's function. Or so they hope.

"Giselle my dear you are killing this little straight out the jungle leopard print dress." Surprisingly Tika said giving her shade sparring partner a compliment.

"Awww Thank You, you look good too boo." Giselle said smiling as did Tika.

"Ain't my little baby Fine? Sexy ass!" Jordan said with a smack to her round backside causing his wife to blush.

"And sis is glowing. If you not pregnant already bitch you will be tonight." Scottie joked and Gee half smiled.

Jordan and Giselle decided to hold off on telling their friends about her pregnancy. The reason is because the doctor said Giselle should be around 10 weeks but her stomach is more so showing a pregnancy of 6 weeks. To ensure her three little loves were baking properly she wanted to wait until after she had a doctors appointment with Dr. Jackie.