Chapter 29: Forever My Lady

Dez & Chloe

After watching JT beat the shit out of Shante on FaceTime while threatening to beat Reggie with a bat, I started to get dressed my date with Dezmond. Because he had to work he wasn't able to go to Los Angeles for the Championship game against The Golden State Warriors. So while all of our friends are there He asked me to stay behind and I obliged. The restaurant that Giselle's Ex left her was throwing a party in hopes that we can take the win tonight so we'll be in attendance.

I was happy he wanted to see me after much time had passed, but I'm also extremely nervous. How was he going to react when he learns the first time we sex he and I made a baby. What's even scarier is that I had been drinking since then. Luckily Doc says the little one is fine and I'm happy to hear that. I just hope I don't throw up on this nigga because that would be horrible. For a sickness that's supposed to come in the morning the bitch tends to hit whenever.

Knocking me out of my thoughts I hear my phone ring and it's him. Setting my lip gloss down I quickly answer it.

"Hey boo!" I answer.

"Wassup baby I'm downstairs. You ready?" He asked and I smiled missing his voice.

"Yeah I'm ready, I'll be down in a minute." I got off the phone and grabbed my purse placing my phone inside and grabbing the gift I got for him and jetted downstairs to his car.

He was standing by the passenger door and opened it for me after kissing me on the cheek. I immediately turned red from blushing. God I missed this man. And he smelled divine. A total change from last time we were in each other's presence.

"You look good baby." He said smiling taking in my appearance.

"You do too, and you smell good." I said and he laughed to himself probably thinking the same thing I was. The drive was quiet but not awkward. The music played lowly in the background as we made our way to the restaurant.

The restaurant had a line wrapped around the building , but luckily for us Giselle called her Uncle Gavin who was helping her manage the club and the restaurant and got us in

The restaurant had a line wrapped around the building , but luckily for us Giselle called her Uncle Gavin who was helping her manage the club and the restaurant and got us in. Her uncle was all kinds of fine but he way older then me and I'm not sure dating my boss's uncle would look too good. So for now I'll just look.

 So for now I'll just look