Chapter 49: Feeling Good

Shawn and Scottie

Soon as we touched down after an early flight to New York, Scottie and I checked into The London Hotel. We took a little power nap to get rid of the Jet lag. After about two hours of rest we got up to take a shower and change clothes.

"You nervous about today?" Scottie asked as she put lotion on her body. I turned towards her to speak, but got completely sidetracked watching her rub circles on her smooth chocolate ass, complemented by the blue thong that matched her dress. I wanted nothing more than to be nuttin inside them sugar walls of hers especially now that she's carrying my baby, but unfortunately due to my actions she put me on some dumb ass 90 day rule.

The rule denied me of receiving any head or being able to penetrate, but I could give her head when she wanted it. Straight bullshit but I'll take it.

"Baby did you hear me!?" She asked snapping me outta my thoughts.

"Oh uh! My bad I was distracted. But nah! I'm just ready to get this shit over with. What about you?"

"I won't say I'm gonna be thrilled to be step mom to a hoe's baby, but in the event it's yours you will have my support. Especially now that I got my girls back, or at least we're cordial and they can guide me through this."

It was now the end of August, and a couple weeks after Giselle and Chloe's gender reveal. The girls were beginning to accept Scottie back into their lives and Jordan even became cordial with her, after she pulled him aside and apologized for her actions.

"Well in that case. If you're dressed, then let's get this show on the road."

******

Scottie made our driver stop by a gift shop. She came out with a big ass gift basket and hopped back in the car. 45 minutes later, we were outside of Keyonna's brownstone in Harlem. I grabbed Scottie's hand once we got out the car as she held the basket.

"Now when we get in here, could you please behave? I know how your mouth can get babe."

"I'll try Shawn. And only because this pregnancy sickness is kicking my ass and I'm not in the mood to argue."

"Thank You." I said kissing her cheek.

I knocked a couple of times on the door before it abruptly swings open.

"Oh hey Shawn!" Keyonna said with a smile. I smiled back, but hers dropped once she saw Scottie.

"The fuck you bring her for? And what the hell is that big ass basket for?" She screeched.

"I'm his wife, and this is a gift basket. I take it you've never been important enough to receive one." Scottie smirked.

I tried my best to conceal the laughter that threatened to leave my lips.

Keyonna rolled her eyes. "Key could you let us in please so we can hear the results?" I asked.

She scoffed and stepped aside. "Come in!" She closed the door behind her then lead us to her living room.

 "Come in!" She closed the door behind her then lead us to her living room