Chapter 39: My Main

Omniscient

After a long flight from Atlanta the crew arrived in Positano Italy midday. Some how Some way Sincere, Chanel, Dave and his girlfriend Karin all weaseled their way into the trip.

Oh! And Devyn.

After settling into their beautiful vacation home and stripping out of their traveling clothes, the new and improved crew met outside on the terrace for a nice lunch. The fellas were first to arrive outside of course having to wait on their women.

"Damn how long it take them females to get half naked, shit!" Sincere huffed taking a sip of his glass of Hennessy

"Fool you know good well they gotta do the most just to have a simple ass lunch." Dave joked as the ladies made their way outside.

"I heard that David! And don't none of y'all be tryna take off what we put on for this simple ass lunch, since we doing the most how about that." Karin said earning herself a stop playing from Dave.

"I agree sis! Plus y'all forgot two of us are pregnant and one of us can't even see her feet let alone put shoes on them." Chanel said backing Karin up.

"Well if it isn't Free Willy and Shamuuuu!" Devyn joked but just as soon as it came out his mouth Chloe and Gee had already smacked either side of his head.

"Oowww! Damn I was just joking." Devyn screeched as the group bust out laughing.

"Devyn Gioni Howard I am not in the mood for your shit today. I'm hangry and hot as fuck. Don't play with me." Gee spat at him.

"Come'mere bae!" Jordan held out his arms and Gee happily ran into them and kissed her husband whose been enjoying every bit of her pregnancy body. Especially her voluptuous breast and booty.

"You look gorgeous baby." He continued.

"That's right bae both of y'all do, don't let Mr. sad and lonely hurt your feelings." Dez told Chloe who was stuffing her face with food.

"I ain't stunting him. He need to be worried about what New present Treasure ass got him. Cha! Didn't you say she had to get another shot of Penicillin?"

Chanel nodded yes and Devyn's eyes popped out his skull.

"Nigga I'm gone pray for you." Sincere said shaking his head.

"Little bro you gone learn to stop messing with these dirty ass broads. And you need to learn not to play with pregnant women cause you next the way you fucking witcho nasty ass." Dave Joked causing the rest of the table to laugh.