Chapter 1: Why Me?

I woke up with a bad feeling in my gut, I ignored it and walked into my closet pulling out my clothes for today and walking to the bathroom to get in the shower.

I stripped out of my pajamas and walked into the shower, turning the water on to a comfortable temperature and got in. I let the hot water run down my body, I picked up my strawberry shampoo, sandwiching the soap between my hands. I ran my fingers through my hair, massaging the shampoo in my hair. I rinsed it out and applied honey scented conditioner to my hair, letting it soak in as I shaved my legs. Once I finished shaving I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair and washed my body with soap and walking out of the shower.

I dried off and got changed into a tank top that was black with sunflowers, a pair of light blue shorts overalls, and I added a pair of black high tops.

I walked downstairs grabbing an apple and picking up my school bag and throwing it over my shoulder. I walked outside and to my mint coloured Volkswagen Beetle and got in. I threw my bag to the back seat and started up my car.

I drove out of my driveway and down the street until I made it to the large building that I go to Monday-Friday.

School.

I parked my car and walking into the large glass doors. As soon as I step foot in the building I was shoved and the person who shoved me didn't even bother to say sorry.

Welcome to my life.

In school I'm the invisible girl that no one knows exists.

I am 17, 5' 3", I have hazel eyes, dark brown hair, a few freckles beneath my eyes, and no one ever notices my existence.

I made it up to my locker upstairs, and pulled out stuff I would need for the first half of the day before lunch.

I walked to my first period class and sat down waiting for my one and only friend, Lindsey. I pulled out my phone and saw that I had a missed call from my mom.

I texted her asking what she needed and waited for her to respond. If she is at work, she won't respond to me and I will just have to wait till I get home from school because she is a chemical engineer and isn't aloud to being her phone into the chemical plant.

"Hey Joey!" Lindsey called out. I looked up and saw my blonde best friend making her way to me.

Lindsey is so pretty. She has beautiful blonde hair with bouncy curls, bright ocean blue eyes, she has perfectly straight pearl white teeth, and she had an amazing body because she exercises every morning.

"Hey Linsey!" I said smiling and greeting her with a hug.

"Why you are all smiley today?" I asked because Lindsey has been smiling since she walked over to me. I don't know what happened but I'm guessing that it was good.

"Jack and I went on a date last night and I really like him." She said giggling. I have never seen Lindsey this happy so I'm happy for her.

I made it through the first 4 periods and made my way to the cafeteria where all the magic happens. What can I say? I love food.

I ordered my lunch, a piece of pizza and an apple with a water bottle, and I started walking to Lindsey and I's usual table. As I was walking to my table minding my own business, someone else's body collides with mine.

My pizza slaps onto my shirt, spreading pizza sauce all over it. My apple and water bottle go gliding across the floor and the whole cafeteria goes dead silent.

I looked ahead of me and saw a pair of hot pink pumps that if I even stood up in I would face plant, as I looked up I saw a pair of VERY short shorts, a revealing top, and the person who collided with me.