Author's Note'

Assalamu Alaikum!

How are you all?
Hope you're all doing good and healthy cause I am and I'm even elated. I can't wait to start writing this book wallah. I just feel like I should just publish it right away but you won't hate the suspense Insha'Allah.

I want to just stretch a message or two here. First, I want to talk about the main thing here. It's a FICTIONAL story! It's just my thoughts, imaginations, dreams and some wishes you know. So please, I don't want anyone to copy my book in anyway. My book is mine, my brain and mind crack everything up!

And if you're not into hadiths and verses of Qur'an, then let's say this book is not for you. This book will have so many hadiths and Qur'an verses. I want it to be Islamic and also a lesson to us, not that anyone is perfect but we have to remind each other. We are sisters and brothers! Our religion ask us to love each other and remind each other.

The houses, places, pictures or anything you'll see here, it is not mine but that doesn't give you the right to copy it to your book if you see it here. But, if you see it somewhere else, it's all good but please everything is mine if you find it here. I didn't just look at my nails and everything appeared, No, I use my sweat and blood (well, not blood but you understand, lol).

Trust me, I'm not rude nor mean but I hate the idea of someone stealing my ideas. Writers, are you with me? Thank you for giving my book a chance!♥

And the reason that urged me to write it is my hadiths! I bought some new hadiths and the lessons there are so enticing and have many lessons. So buckle up for hadiths and Qur'an verses! I love you all! I promised.

I don't want to have any problem with anyone, please respect my words and I'll respect you! The thought of someone taking my ideas is just, ugh, you know.

I'm done here, I hope you like what you'll read, I can't wait for your comments and votes.
I love all my readers so much, hope you love me too! Please, I'll be waiting for you feedbacks, ghost readers, please come OUT!

Let's just clear everything, shall we...

^ I don't have ownership over any of the images that may show up throughout this story and I don't claim ownership by adding them into this story.

^ You are not allowed to copy any of the context and use it or post it on any other website without my permission. C'mon, you can write way better.

^ This book is not edited, so please you guys should try and understand and ignore grammatical errors or mistakes. I'll be writing all the chapters from my phone so ignore the mistakes, no one is perfect.

^Vote, comment and share as much as you can, it encourages me a lot.

^ This book is a work of fiction, so all the event, places and character's of this book are author's imagination.

^ I am not a professional writer, don't expect anything to be perfect in this book.

^ I AM very possessive about my readers even without knowing them so think twice before messing up with any of them!

^ Thank you for clicking your finger on my book, it means a lot. This book is cliché and cheesy!

^ The main characters love you already -Nana Aisha Talib Aliero and Zayn Khattab Borkan...

Yeepeee!!!❤
Aishatu.⭐

11th July, 2019.