32'

"Should I tell you of a deed that is a rank higher than fasting, praying and spending in charity?" Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) said and people replied: "Indeed, O messenger of Allah" He replies (P.B.U.H): "Reconciling between people."
-(Abu Dawood).

STUNNED. . .

Mashhub couldn't look away from his golden bride. She looks very beautiful with her face downcast as she continue to take enshrouding glances at him and whenever their eyes meet, he'll throw a wink her way which makes her blush darker. If not that there are people holding her from either side of her, Rukayyah would've fallen down face first and roll down the stairs. The looks he's giving her makes her knees weak and toes curl in her covered heels. She stopped looking at him after the third wink to ease her beating heart before facing him as his wife.

She suddenly felt contingent.

After she's finally standing in front of him, he didn't waste a second to hold her soft hands. This is the first time he's touching her and it felt good. As cliché as it might sound, he felt the sparks ejaculating up to his arms but not in the electric way, it's in another different way. She raise her head to look at his grinning face when he curled his hands around her jaw to make her look at him.

"Beautiful." He whispered, still grinning at her blushing face. Why is she shy? No answer.

"Handsome." She breathed out, her chest heaving up and down because of how her heart is beating and her breathing rugged. She didn't know when she said that but she did.

They exchanged a few more flirty words before Hajiya Salamatu asked them to pose for the photographers. Nana and Zayn walked in at the last minute but manage to take so many pictures with them and also separately. After that, Hajiya Salamatu told Rukayyah to take Mashhub to their father's living room just like she did to Zayn and Nana but this couple are in love so they waste no second there and ferried straight into the room.

Not knowing what came over her, she hugged him. Wrapping her arms around his torso and the lying her head on his chest. He flush her more into him like he wants to glue their body together through the hug to which she only snuggled closer to get more warmth his body is illuminating. She's his wife now! They're married and they'll be together forever and ever. This is utter bliss.

She pulled away moments later and look anywhere but at him. Sensing that she's shy about the hug she just gave him, he wants to do something that she'll be more than shy about so he pulled her face with his hands and make her look straight to his eyes before leaning in and clamping his mouth to hers. It is soft, yet passionate and Rukayyah like, no, love it. Her first kiss with her husband! Alhamdulillah.

They broke it, both breathless, airless, gasping and vision almost blurry. He has her lipstick on his lips and she doesn't want to see her own lips. She knew she has nothing there now and didn't know how to walk out of the room with her mouth like this. Everyone will know what happens so after more hugs and innocent kisses, she called Nana to bring the red lipstick she had on and cleaned Mashhub's with his handkerchief. He chuckled at her frightened look and lean down to claim her lips again when a knock stopped him.

Zayn and Nana walked in through the door, Nana's eyes looking down at the tiles as she pass the lipstick to Rukayyah and stand by her husband. Zayn casted a teasing look at Mashhub before flickering his eyes to his chest where he also have powder and foundation but his own is in the middle of his chest. They both have badge! What a beautiful way to get the teasings of their lives from their friends, either way, Zayn doesn't care. Yes he's whipped and happily married!