42'

"What happened?" Nana blinked, looking up at Zayn who looks relieved to see her awake and also not in pain. She sat up and look around, seeing first aid kit and water.

"You blank out when your memories triggered but the doctor said it's a good thing that it happened. You're regaining your memories, and I'm so happy." He beamed, taking her face in both his hands and cupped her cheeks. He placed a kiss on her nose, making her blush before he pulled away.

"I'm also happy! I want to get over this memories." She sighed before curling herself in a ball in his arms. He felt so cuddly and sweet that she can't help herself but do just that.

"Maaysa and Rukayyah will be here soon." He whispered to her after some minutes of silence between them, they could hear Khumais' voice as he kept talking gibberish around the whole house.

"The co-wives." Nana giggled, Zayn only chuckled at her before standing up with her in his arms. He walked out of the room and to the mini living room where they found Khumais' walking around while touching the couches, center table and standing aircon.

They talked a little and played with Khumais' before the doorbell rang through the house. Khumais was the first to leave the living room followed by the couple that can't seem to keep their hands off each other. She suddenly felt like she want to cuddle with her husband but then remember that Zayn has to meet up with his father and best friend and she will be the one to finally make the soon to be co-wives face each other. She kind of find it funny because Maaysa is nervous about meeting Rukayyah while the latter can't wait to meet her.

"Assalamu Alaikum!" Rukayyah greeted, looking at the couple looking so cozy with each other. She never thought her sister and also best friend will finally be this happy after what happened and she don't want her to regain her memories because of some reasons.

"Wa'alaikum Assalam." The duo replied, moving out of the way for the woman dressed in a lacy green gown with white veil around her head in muffler. She looks like the married woman, already having the glow of married women which Nana could also feel in her body.

"I'll leave now, Mashhub is outside." He made sure Rukayyah isn't looking when he kissed her, hard and deep that only lasted for ten seconds before Khumais get in between them and wiggle around like a cheerleader.

They pulled away, Nana picked up Khumais and went back into the house not before giving Zayn a quick kiss on his cheek and he also gave one to Khumais who giggled all the way to the mini living room. Rukayyah is sitting there, without a veil and her pleated hair fell down to her shoulder in small waves. Nana felt jealous because she can't pleat her hair the way Rukayyah will do whenever she wants to.

"Yo, amarya." Nana greeted, keeping Khumais down on the floor but he didn't even bother sitting down, he stood up and went straight to Rukayyah's opened arms.

"Yo, uwargida." Rukayyah retorted, holding Khumais in her arms.

"That will be your names with Maaysa." Nana laughed, finding it all amusing and not awkward. She can't wait for them to start living together, they will make Mashhub go crazy and that's for sure.

"I know right." She beamed, making Nana slightly concerned because she's taking the subject too light for her liking but maybe she has her reasons.

"She's on her way. I think she's not ready to see you just yet, it's awkward to her." Nana explained, standing up from where she's sitting and ask Rukayyah to come with her so that they can sit in the general living room and eat something from her fridge but so not her chocolate.

"That's her!" Rukayyah immediately stood up from her seat and went to answer the door so Nana followed to save Maaysa from the tension.

Nana knows that since Maaysa is ready to be a second wife, she is really in love with Mashhub. Not every woman is ready to stay with another woman with the man she loves. There is only one thing she's not getting though, Rukayyah is acting really weird so she made a mental note to ask her what that is. Her cheerfulness is just out of the line. Even if she's okay with having a co-wife, there is only a certain amount of things a woman can do but not how Rukayyah is doing. Is she a bad friend for not noticing that something is off with her friend? Maybe.