39'

"When the prophet was asked about which act leads people to enter Paradise most, he replies; 'Piety and good manners.'
-(Tirmidhi).

DASH OF DELISH. . .

Stepping into the cooking school 'Dash of Delish' Nana took a whiff of the smell. She thought the place will smell so many types of dishes but to her surprise, it smells chocolate cookies with milky coffee. That alone made her stomach rumble, an onomatopoeic sound with the need to eat everything around the place but suppressed it and continue to walk deeper inside where she saw a receptionist sitting with a frown etched on her brows. She's looking deep into something in her laptop so Nana took a little more time to look around the lobby.

There is a counter bench right in front of her. A very long one that curved to where the receptionist is sitting at. Under the other long bench that's facing her, there are so many cakes, cookies, cupcakes, coffees, waffles and some biscuits. Everything is very clear to her eyes because of the stainless, unmarked, discolored glass that they're encased in. She made a intellectual note to buy a lot of things here before leaving later. With that, she walked further to the receptionist.

"Assalamu Alaikum!" She greeted, putting on her dazzling yet polite smile that no one can ignore.

"Wa'alaikum Assalam." The dark skinned young receptionist answered, looking a little taken aback since she's used to people saying 'Hello' and 'Hi' or even rudely asking her.

"I'm here to see, Ms. Asma'u." She asked straightforward since she's almost late, just five more minutes and she's late.

The school asked her whether she wants morning classes or afternoon. She sat down with Zayn and ask for his opinion, he said she should take the morning one so that they can go and come back together. Maybe not come back together all the time but can go there together and his parent's driver will pick her up. The morning classes starts at 9:00AM and ends by 2PM while the the afternoon starts at 03:00PM and ends around 6PM.

"She's in a class down the hall. You'll see FL written on top of the class." She explained, pointing her index finger to the hall by her right side.

"Okay, thank you." She thanked her and continue her journey down the hall, passing three classes before spotting it by the end of the hall.

Taking a deep breath, she pushed her legs further into the class, hearing some chatters behind the closed double doors. She opened the door quietly but the made a sound so all the other people in the class pivoted to look at her which made Nana to almost burst the door open and go back where she came from but she didn't. She kept changing her footings from left to right, nervously adjusting the strap around her shoulder. They're only making her nervous with their silence and stares.

"Hi, you must be Aisha Talib." A woman who looks to be at the age of thirty five said to Nana as she silently walk around the counters to stand in front of Nana.

The class is huge and very beautiful. The paint around the kitchen is baby pink and sky blue with some kitchen stickers around. There are five counters with different colour each; red, blue, yellow, brown and maroon. It looks like they want the kitchen to be in colour riot. Each counter has two sinks. There are two counters filled with foodstuff and there is also a door by the side that has store room written on it. Nana is already excited to start cooking here. If only she'd added more effort to cooking when Aunty Zu started teaching her.

"Yes, I am." She released her dazzling smile at the woman, waiting for her to talk again.

"Welcome to my class. I'm Ms. Asma'u but you can just call me Asma." She stuck her hand for Nana to shake and she did.