35'

"Whoever recites chapter Al-Kahf on a Friday will have a light (i.e., will be guided) between it and the next Friday." -Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)
-(Nasaa'i).

WHAT ARE THEY?

To say Nana is surprised and proud will be the understatement of the century because she sure as hell is feeling so proud, supercilious and gratified that she can't help celebrating it. Her cousin, best friend and sister is the most understanding and grokking person she's ever met her whole life not that she's met many. But there is no one in this whole world -maybe one percent- would let her husband marry another woman just a week into your marriage, not that the wedding will take place now, she won't allow that. It's even something they should be happy about that she grokked their point and is willing to help.

She won't lie to herself, Nana will not do that. She's the kind of woman that is too jealous for her own liking. Just thinking about her husband with another will make her appetite vanish talk less of her asking him to get married to another woman. Not to talk about how beautiful this your soon to be co-wife is. Don't she think that she can take away her husband from her? But then again, Nana knew that Maaysa will try no such thing, not to someone who helped her.

And now, they're only waiting for Mashhub to accept this proposal and then they'll fill all the other family members about it. Nana can't wait to tell Maaysa though, she immediately texted her and asked her to come to her tomorrow, that she has some good news about Mashhub. She's not sure whether she'll reply or come but she knew she just had to tell her. She's not picking any of their phone calls so Nana didn't try calling her, it's better to text her, maybe she'll see and take some action.

Right now, she's dancing in their bedroom as she move from here to there in just Zayn's shirt which is the first time she's doing that. Zayn is just enjoying the view and didn't even bother replying when she told him about the good news. Having a gorgeous wife and keeping the worst promise he's ever talked about is the worst thing on earth. She has been dancing with no music so he decided to play on, Indian since she once told him that she loves it, he played 'Manwa Laage by Shreya Ghoshal and Arijit Singh.'

Surprisingly, she started dancing to the tone like she was meant to do that with her body, if only she's wearing a saree. It looks like she's taken so many years of practice and she's not an expert. His huge button up is hiding her tummy from showing as she glides side to side expertly. Taking countless videos in his private phone -he can't risk doing it in his general phone for he doesn't know who will take his phone and check his videos- till the song finished and he had to play another one 'Chahun Main Ya Naa by Arijit Singh and Palak Muchhal.'

Not able to help himself, he stood up and walk slowly to her and she didn't even notice that, he stood right behind her, placing a hand on her hips and drawing her to his hard chest changing her dancing rhythm to a slow dance. Nana lean her head back on his shoulder, her eyes still closed as she basked herself in the warmth and fresh scent of her husband's cologne.

Thank God Khumais is sound asleep and he doesn't wake up because of some noises, it takes a lot to wake him up. After having pancakes earlier, he burped and demand that they should put him on bed.

"I love you." He lowly whispered in her ear, holding both her hands with his against her stomach which fluttered by hearing those words.

"I love you." She mumbled, slowly turning to look at him dead in the eyes before crashing her lips to his in a punishing kiss. This man is making her do crazy stuff and he's not even taking his right.