24'

The Prophet (P.B.U.H) was asked about the best earnings, he replied: "Those which a man earns by his hands, or any other lawfully earned."
-(Haakim)

DOGS AND PUPPIES.

Zayn's hands immediately went around her waist and draw her into him, making his wet chest to stain her white body hug. Nana shuddered at that, almost aching a back to restrained at the last minute. It would've been very embarrassing in her part. He rub his cheek on hers making the place wet also before trailing his nose to the crook of her neck. He inhaled her scent profoundly, aligning her into him more and liking that she's not protesting nor pushing him away, she's letting him have his way. Not because she can't push him away, but because she's also liking the sensation and tingly sparks that shoot through her body and the warmth enveloping her heart like a cloak was thrown over it to shield it from cold.

Her hands that are placed on his chest moved to his left side, feeling how his heart is beating under her palms almost matching the pace hers is beating at. Not able to stop herself, she shuddered and press her soft chest more into his hard one. Her body is very sensitive right now and she knows that her period is close. Eyes were already close as she let herself lost into the beautiful sensation. Her heart is hammering really fast and that's the only sound she could hear pounding in her ears then Zayn's time to time in take of breath. OhAllah, she doesn't want this moment to end.

Zayn kept trailing his nose around her neck, to her ears and then back to her neck. Her smell is very addictive and he can't help that he wants to drown in it. He bit gently on her neck, releasing a very deep sensual moan from Nana before he sooth it with his tongue. Nana arched her back and her chest flush into his more if that's possible.

"Zayn, I'm-" he brushed her off when his lips landed on hers in a hot, gentle kiss. Merging their lips together and fondling with her lower lip before reluctantly moving away. He could do something very dangerous with how he's dressed and how her soft breasts are fixed on his makes hard one.

Nana was breathing heavily with her eyes still closed as if wanting to relish more of the kiss. Her lips are parted and face still flushed. Heart beating rapidly like she's been chased by ugly dogs and she ran for her life. She opened her eyes to look at him with hooded eyes before circling her arms around his neck, smirking at him then kissed his jaw in a opened mouth kiss and ran out of the room, leaving him shocked and routed.

"Damn, I should be ready for these kind of surprises." He grinned boyishly before, swiftly running his hand in his hair and biting his lower lip.

He immediately got dressed and sauntered to the kitchen where he heard the noise coming from. He walked into the kitchen with a bounce, hands sinking into his sweats pocket and hair wet around his forehead. He saw Nana making sandwich but looks distracted with her lower lip in her mouth and blush around her forehead and neck. She's wearing a cap and body hug with knee length navy blue skirt looking awfully hot even with loose skirt, her wide hips are on display.

"You were saying?" Zayn made his presence known by taking an apple from the basket that's sitting in the middle of the island.

"I-I-I was-n-wasn't uh- saying an-anything," she stuttered, her neck becoming red. Why is she feeling so shy now after the stunt she pulled some minutes ago?

"I'll agree with that but I think I have something to say." He rounded the island and taking the sandwiches she made with two cups of orange juice.

They both stuff their mouths, Nana in short as she's trying to avoid Zayn's arms around her waist but he wasn't budging and draw her closer to him. That kiss is making her feel hazy and hot. He's kissed her two times in a day, and she's not even comfortable, what about if she gets comfortable with him? They'd be kissing each other with every chance they'd get. Soon they were done and he softly push her head to his chest so she lie down on it.