67'

UNEDITED.

Nana also couldn't sleep a wink the whole night and she could feel Zayn's eyes behind her back. Naazwa's death is something that touched everybody's heart in the whole Borkan compound. Everyone is grieving with either puffy or red eyes. Nana cried her eyes out the whole day with Maaysa and Kaadira. They couldn't stay in the same room as the people passing condolence for their own tears will bring tears to the other peoples' eyes even if they don't want to. Kaadira locked her children with their maid with Mudassir also with them since he didn't know what was happening.

No one even thought about him. He wouldn't understand but everyone knew that Hajiya Rehma is going to take Mudassir and bring him up herself, she will want Naazwa's flesh with her. That wasn't talked about but after three days, everyone has to come out of his and her shell and move on to what's ahead, life won't be stopped just because of someone's death, they'll have to move on.

And about her giving Furat to Nana, still is pending. Zayn wanted to take Furat from the hospital but since the doctors suggest that she stays there for a day or two, he left her under the care of Jumaimah. None of the other girls could stay there and the fact that the baby looks exactly like Naazwa is more frightening. Nana saw how her husband was crying with the baby in his arms and when he was told about her decision to hand Furat over to Nana, he didn't argue and said they have discussed about that and he is willing to give the baby to them but will visit often.

Nana didn't hear a word from Zayn since when the doctor declared that they saved the baby but couldn't save the mother. No tears but red eyes like Paa and Maa, they also didn't cry. They're doing it in the heart which is very bad for Paa but no one talked to him about it. Everyone is facing his own grieve and reminiscing their moments together with Naazwa. How will life be now without Naazwa and her tactics? Everything will be so boring.

Even Nana that only spent some months with her, she felt this strong connection for something like sisterhood between them. Even though they started off from the wrong shoe, there's still something strong between the two and they can't deny it. They're more like sisters than sister in-law or friends. Naazwa is like the older sister she'll talk to without hesitation, not like how she hesitates when talking to Kaadira since she's much older than her.

But with Naazwa, she makes her feel like her friend which comforts anyone into telling everything they are trying to hide. She will share that grief with you and help you stand to your feet. When Nana told her about her accident and marriage, Naazwa sympathized with her but then smiled widely and went to her room on her wobbly legs to bring a book for her. The book has motivational words and quotes written and she gave it to Nana. It looks like Naazwa wrote it with her own hands.

"You can check this book whenever you feel down because I write down whatever it is that will help myself when I feel like I can't move again. There are moment when you feel like you have no one in the world. You will feel like you're the only struggling in the world all by yourself. Though there are so many people around you, with you, you still have that lonely feeling when you lie down on the bed. Silently, you'll start wishing for a shoulder to cry and that is not because you are sad or depressed, you just feel like you can't hold onto the world. Sometimes you will feel like the world is against for even with your friends and family you'd still feel lonely. Clutch into your pillow and let out the loudest scream, muffle your tears and when you're done, you'll have to face the world again, face it with a smile. You have your husband though, he is a great listener and will give his shoulder whenever you want. Don't hide anything from him because he feels heartbroken often. And don't worry, I'll always be there even in spirit." They laughed at that.

Nana released a deep breath before turning to look at Zayn, his eyes void of any emotion. No no no, she doesn't want this Zayn. She wants the one that will look vulnerable and hug her close whilst pouring his heart and eyes out right in front of her. She want to be the only person he hugs when he feels the need to do so but with his eyes like this, nothing good is coming from it and that's that.