34'

"There is no Muslim who, at the time of prayer, performs ablution properly, then performs the prayer with humility before Allah and perfects his pillars; except that this will expiate all the past minor sins. This is for every prayer throughout his life." -Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)
-(Muslim)

MARRY HER. . .

"Mami!" Zayn called, walking through the front door with his briefcase in his arms. Work has been very stressing today and all he wants to do now is cuddle with his wife and sleep.

"Cherub?" She asked, walking out of the kitchen with a blue apron atop the blush pink tie neck fitted ruffle sleeves maxi dress. She has floor all over her face and hands and some on the apron to which he raised a brow at.

What is she doing in the kitchen with her body jammed with flour? Is not like he won't eat whatever it is she's making but she should stop trying very hard to please him, he will be please either way. Even if they'll keep eating unhealthy food for the rest of their lives, he won't question it since that's what is destined for them. She can't cook and he's accepted that long ago, she should even stop thinking about checking recipes on google. But what can he do? His wife can be very stubborn when she wants to.

"What are you making?" There is a faint smile across his lips as he started to remove his blazer, after keeping the briefcase on the couch.

"Pancakes." She pouted, blowing out the hair that kept falling to her eyes and it also has flour on it.

Zayn laughed. Making pancakes and she looks like she's making a ten tier cake for a wedding. He sobered up immediately when she sent a quelling look his way before huffing and going back into the kitchen. Okay, he'll have to go and calm his tigress in there or he won't cuddle with her today.

"C'mon, I was just kidding because you look funny." He trailed behind her, looking at the kitchen that turned up side down. He chuckled quietly at that, before helping her with the pancakes even though he doesn't know how to do it.

"I don't want your help." She swatted his hands away from her mixture and continue doing her job. Since he's going to keep laughing, he better should go and laugh alone.

Today marked as exactly one week since Rukayyah and Mashhub's marriage. Maaysa didn't leave the confines of her room nor is she talking to anyone else. Everyone knew about it by now except the married couple, they didn't know that Mashhub overheard everything. Everyone is thinking about how to do with the situation and still trying not to look selfish whilst siding with Maaysa. Zayn wanted to talk to Mashhub but he couldn't, maybe after two weeks, he'll try after that.

Nana checked the cooking school she came across and will start going there the day after tomorrow -Monday- since it'll be the new session. They will start on Monday and will graduate after a month or two, it depends. Nana has been so excited and bought all the things they asked for and couldn't wait for tomorrow. She'll be dropping Khumais at her home or her in-laws and will ask the manager of she can bring him with her. Khumais tend to be whiny when she's not with him so she'll just see for herself and hope they'll agree with it. Everyone wants to be philanthropic not misanthropic about the whole condition.

"I'm sorry." He snaked his arms around her waist and turn her around to face him before dropping down and sealing their lips, aligning them.

She couldn't help the strong urge that took over her to possessively kiss him back. She wrapped her floury hands around his neck, putting the flour at the collar of his navy blue dress shirt and snaked them to his new cut hair. She grinned mentally, happy that she's spoiled, destroyed and damaged his clothes also and they're even.