43'

Nana got ready to go to 'Dash Of Delish' in her favorite pearl trim belted button dress, a-line with pearl bishop sleeves. She's applying a little kohl and nude lipstick around her lips before walking out of the room to take Khumais to her in-laws.

Zayn left earlier saying he has a lot of work to do today and he wants to finish everything before Maaysa's wedding and that is just a week from today. Nana is graduating from the cooking school in two days and she can't wait for that. Asma told them that they were fast learners and so, they will graduate just after a month and a week.

"Good morning, mine." She chirped at a groggy looking Khumais who just walked himself put of his room and met her in the dining room where she placed his cereal.

He blinked at her, trying to remove all the traces of sleep looking g cute as he did so. Her heart tugged at that, she doesn't want to think of him leaving her all alone after spending so much time with him. She talked to Fahad a day before yesterday and he told her that he's back with Sakinah but she can keep Khumais with her for as long as she wants to. She jumped in joy and gave Zayn a bone shattering hug, he looks equally happy with the idea. She's just a little sad that they don't spend much time together again until weekend but since she's graduating in two days, she has so much planned for them before Maaysa's wedding.

"Now let's get you dressed so that you can watch Aunt mine getting her body pulled huh?" They giggled together at that since they both know how horrified Maaysa acts when her turmeric session came.

Her grandparents sent her their best turmeric and they assure her that it'll make her skin glow and so, she scooped some for Nana and Rukayyah. They were very grateful at her gesture, Rukayyah was touched at how Maaysa is taking her. She's giving her so much respect which makes her happy that she made the best decision. They are already like sisters and whenever they're together, they always have something to talk about and Nana gave them that space, they need it.

Maaysa's grandparents want to have traditional Indian wedding how it happened with both her sisters and she can't do anything about it so she let them do what they think is right, she'll just follow orders and get married to the love of her life and live happily with her new sister. It is only the Mehndi that is going to take place because all the traditional wedding is almost the same as the Hausa. It takes place in the mosque but they see no reason why she should go to the mosque that's why they want only the Mehndi and Nana can't wait to see how it's performed.

Nana still didn't get the time to talk to Rukayyah about what's wrong with her but she kept that noted that she will ask her before Maaysa's wedding. They've been very busy with different schedule. Nana going to teaching school whilst Rukayyah is trying to publish her book for food recipes. Nana is very happy for her and already booked for six -to give her mother, Hannatu, Rukayyah, Maaysa, Naazwa and Kaadira. Now that Nana is an expert in both parts of cooking, the traditional and foreign, she wants to have as many recipe books as possible. She can even make her own food sometimes by herself with Zayn telling her whether to add that or not.

"Now, let's go to Aunt mine." She grinned at Khumais who is dressed in a light thobe and sandals.

She clasped him to his car seat and started to drive out of their compound and to her in-laws which is only two minutes drive. She can't find Hidaya anywhere around the house since that incidence and she hopes she gave up on trying to get her husband because she's ready for a war if she doesn't back off. It's like she's trying to make what is happening in movies to happen to her but she won't give her that satisfaction and will tame her like a bull.

"Maaysa!!!" Nana drawled when she walked into Maaysa's room, only to find her sleeping so she threw Khumais on her which made her jolt up right like she was shocked.