64'

"We can go out all together later, don't you think?" Nana asked the girls on the phone as she mix Khumais' cereal in a cute blue bowl for him. He woke up and started making a fuse so she has to make some for him.

"Yes, great idea. Hidaya can at least cool off some steam, right Hids?" Rukayyah laughed when Hidaya grunted into the phone.

She saw Jumaimah with Mu'ayyad more than three timed and when she asked him if he likes her, he agreed and said he might even love her. He doesn't have any chance with Nana so why not have the other Nana, he's liked them both since then so he will just hit his drum. She's asked one of the renowned scholars if her marriage with Mu'ayyad is permissible and it is confirmed to be permissible in Islam since his parents didn't give birth to her. She wanted to start making her moves on Mu'ayyad but she backed out when he confessed and also she told Jumaimah about her almost growing feelings for her brother but not anymore.

"Rukayyah, don't talk about me again and it's not like I am not likeable. I just like my singleness." She was joking and they knew it so everyone laughed into the conference call.

"How does twelve pm sounds?" Maaysa asked from the other side, gently giving Rukayyah's feet some massage while Mashhub does the same to her. Well, they found out that Rukayyah is pregnant the day Nana got admitted in the hospital and their happiness knew no bound so Maaysa decided not to give birth till after Rukayyah does.

"Great, see you then." And Nana left to feed her son.

"What a sight to behold." She heard Zayn's voice right in front of her, just when she was about to give Khumais the last bite of his cereal, Zayn brought his mouth and took the spoon from there.

"Cherub!!!" She glared at him but he only give her a puppy dog eyes and smiled to Khumais who pouted and lean himself in his mother's arms and Zayn also mimicked the same act and lie down on her chest making Nana laugh at their silliness but nevertheless weave her hands through their hairs in utter happiness.

Khumais looked up at Zayn since they are both staring at each other then he pouted because Zayn is taking his place. Nana only smiled at the two important people in her life and kissed both their foreheads. The both of them are lying their head on the swells of her chest and as soon as she heaves a breath, their heads also move so they started laughing at that.

"You both should stand up, I need to get dressed. Cherub, we're having a girl's day today so you have Khumais to yourself." She gave him a sheepish grin before sprinting out of the living room to their bedroom in her red silky nightgown.

"This is unfair, Mami." He hollered after her but took Khumais in his arms and place him on the couch before turning on the television for him and sponge bob square pants is showing making him squeal in delight and Zayn shook his head before making his way to the kitchen to see what his wife cooked and he found his favorite sweet potatoes with egg sauce and sausage.

Nana took a quick bath and make her way to the closet. Life has been good for the past two weeks and everything is settling down into place. Kaadira has left the country for her eight years anniversary and Naazwa is getting closer to her due date so they won't be coming for the girls day out leaving only Rukayyah, Maaysa, Hidaya, Jumaimah and her. For someone who thought she won't ever find happiness after her first marriage, Allah has a really great way of showing her there is no one greater than him and his timing is the best no matter what that person thinks.

She removed a rouge pink blocked ankle length dress with short regular sleeves, fitted waist and back zipper. She slipped her rouge pink sneakers, a gift from Zayn and punch pink coloured dove hijab and she is done. Forgetting to take her favorite pink wolven cross bag and apply some pink lip gloss just when her phone rang. She sighed and took the phone seeing that Hidaya is the one blaring her room with her ringing tone.