19'

A lustful look is like a poisoned arrow of Satan; whoever refrains from it out of fear from Me, I will replace it with belief whose sweetness he will find in his heart. -Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)
(Tabaraani)

LUNCHEON.

As soon as she set her feet on the red carpeted floor, the aircon hit her face making her shiver a little before adjusting to it. Zayn noticed that and remove his hand from her waist to wrap it around her shoulder, gently tucking her into him. Weird but she's liking the heat his body radiates. She lean into him also, blushing when he crane his neck down to look at her. She's getting so comfortable with him and that's what makes his day bright and hopes nothing will ruin their time together. Just more prayers that he gets to make her more comfortable and she should learn to love him. She's already over her meticulous self, so he'll start trying the other side.

"You always take my breath when I look at you." He whispered to her as they continue to walk on the endless red carpet. The sincerity is clear as a day in his voice that she almost melted.

"Cheesy!" She teased, nudging him with her elbow which only stopped at her lower abdomen. He's making her do something she'd never thought she would do.

"Nop, I'm just saying the milky truth." He chuckled, knowing fully well how mushy he's turning into. Even with his first wife, he was never like this. Far away from that actually.

"Keep quite now, I think that's the door." She mumbled when she saw a door decorated with pinkish, purple roses around it. Their names are also written beautifully by the side 'Zayn and Aisha' in a beautiful golden embroidery. It was written boldly that she could see it from where she's standing which several feet's away.

"Isn't that beautiful?" He asked when he saw her eyes fixated on their names.

"It is!" She beamed, liking the idea that she's not the only one finding it beautiful.

As the couple walk a little further, the noises and chatter became clearer to their ears. By the door, the ladies stood in a straight long line, facing the guys as they're also facing them. Then she saw both their choice of clothing. The girls are wearing either peach, light pink, purple and then the guys are wearing off-white thobes. The place and people look extremely beautiful to Nana and Zayn can't argue. This is really a surprise! As soon as they sighted the couple, the place turn into a pin drop silence, everyone raising their phones to capture the moment.

The distance between both the males and females is enough for the couple to pass so they walk through as 'Heaven Sent by Keyshia Cole' started playing in soft hum. Pink petals were thrown over her head as they walk by, Nana's head is looking at the pink carpet that is now laid on the floor, with great interest, not making eye contact with any of the males. She could feel Zayn's heat in every fiber of her being and she's liking the feeling so much. Too much.

"Pink is your favorite colour, hm?" He asked but it came out as a statement as if he knew it already which he does. He just wants to confirm it.

"Yeah, how?" She doesn't need to complete her sentence 'cause he clearly understood what she meant with how.

"Because I know so many things about you. I was with you for a whole week, twenty four seven, so..." He shrugged like it was no big deal to understand and know a lot about someone just because you live with them for a week.

"You're really observant!"

"That, I am." She rolled her eyes at that and he only place a kiss on her forehead before drawing a chair back for her at the head table.