25'

Whoever performs the two cool prayers (i.e., 'Asr and Fajr) on time will enter paradise. -Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)
-(Bukhaari).

MU'AYYAD.

Nana bite on her lower lip, not knowing what to do in the house all alone. Maybe, she should go and greet her father in-law and then stay a little with Maaysa? Maybe that's the best idea than sitting here all alone with no breathing human. She immediately dial Zayn's number and ask him if she could go to which he instantly agreed on but not before making her blush and squirm with his husky teasing voice and naughty words. The man makes her want to lock them up in their room all alone and spend the rest of their lives together in there with no disturbance, only two hearts beating. What is this that she's feeling? Just the need to be alone with her husband is overwhelming and tingly.

She moseyed to the room and change into a mauve constellation dress, maxi length dress cut. She twirled a little before wrapping her dove hijab and pick her phone and slippers. She ferried out of the house and close the door. She left their house and could see three more houses apart from theirs in the estate with similar paint. That means the one in front of her is her in-laws, the one by her left is her father in-laws brother and his wife then the one to her right is for Zayn's grandparent when they visit. She still remember how Zayn directed her.

Her phone mistakenly fell down when she try to adjust her dress. She bent down to pick it but a calloused hand beat her to it, it almost touched her but she moved her hand before he could touch it, knowing that this hand isn't her husband's. Yeah, she knows how Zayn's hands are and his fingers -they're very long and lean and this one is darker than Zayn's even though it's white also.

"Here!" He passed the phone to her but she still didn't stand up to her full height so she can't see his face.

"Thank you." She softly whispered, collecting the phone briskly without touching his hand even one bit. She was about to walk away but he stopped her.

"I'm Mu'ayyad, you look new here. I've never seen you." He stated, wanting to see her face and just then she raised her head up to see the famous Mu'ayyad, Hidaya's older brother.

"Yeah, I'm new here." She cut her words looking slightly meticulous, not wanting to enunciate unwanted conversation with her husband's cousin and a handsome specie also whom she felt like she knew somewhere. He's also handsome and she's afraid she'll have heart attack one of these days because of the handsome people she's seeing after meeting Zayn.

She side stepped him and walk away without a word, leaving Mu'ayyad biting in his lips and mumbling she's playing hard to get. If only he knew who she was. She is this beautiful girl he bumped into and instantly fell for in a weirdly way. She looks innocent and has beautiful and alluring smell that entranced him. Nana would've hated herself if she knew her perfume was smelled by a guy. Her sin is the same as the one who committed zianh (sexual intercourse) and that's a huge crime in Islam.

Nana's heart was beating weirdly after the little bump with Mu'ayyad, isn't that weird? She brushed it off and continue her small trip to her in-laws sumptuous house -though it's a one storey building, it's way larger and finer than hers. She ethereally knock on the gate and their security guard open it for her with a greeting which she shyly replied to before walking to the front door and then rang the doorbell, looking around the huge interlocked spacious house compound. Even the interlocks looks amazing in her eyes and the flowers arranged by the side of the walls. There is a huge garden at the far end of the place and she concluded that this house is bigger than theirs and it has different shape with theirs. But that doesn't mean their own is small, nah its also huge.