26'

"Whoever conceals others' fault in this life; Allah will conceal his faults on the Day of Resurrection." -Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)
-(Muslim).

UNDERSTANDING.

After the a hot make out session in the kitchen, the couple move to the dining table and Nana giddily servthe spaghetti in one plate as Zayn suggested. He wants them to eat in the same plate and that he'll feed her. She shyly sat down on his lap when he draw her into him and kept kissing her neck, distracting her from serving the food but nevertheless successfully served it. He's doing things to her body which is making her so bothered and hot. Her body is all at attention when she gave him a forkful of spaghetti and small geisha fish. He pouted before opening his lips after placing a peck on her earlobe.

"This is amazing!" He praised, moaning out and then giving her a forkful which she accepted.

Together they serve each other and take small sips of Pepsi and then share small pecks here and there.

After that, they went back to the living room and settle there. Zayn switched on the television and they both lie on the three seaters sofa with her body practically on his. He kept stroking her arms which were cold with his hands and occasionally massaging her hair with gentle strokes. He'll squeeze her body to his to feel her soft curves against his. As he's stroking her arms, he'll sometimes touch the sides of her breasts which will make her so frisson and very very bothered but didn't comment and just enjoy the feeling of his warmth against hers.

Nana stirred a little before placing yet another kiss where his heart lies and then resting her head back to hear his erratic heartbeat. She likes the feelings of his body close to hers, his warmth and endless affection that emits itself from his body. Is there any better feeling than this? She doesn't think so.

What are these feelings though?

The need to make jokes to see his heart stopping smile, the need to have him around her all the time, the need to tell him about her anecdote moments just to see him laugh with twinkle in his eyes. She loves him. It may seem like a whirlwind of romance but as time goes by, she cannot contain her emotions. Every waking moment spent with him is a bliss. Every time spent alone, her mind is filled with thoughts of him, how to impress him and look beautiful for him. Even the air she breathed is filled with Zayn's scent. His scent that brings her to ecstasy.

"You didn't notice my henna, I've been waving it around." She pouted, looking up at Zayn from his chest.

"Oh my, it's so gorgeous! Sorry, I was so cut up with your outfit today to notice that." He wiggled his brow when she hit his arm.

Taking both her hands, Zayn trailed kisses to the length of the henna before coming back again. It looks very beautiful and Nana's tummy became a zoo for dragons. She's not experiencing the butterflies, instead, dragons that spit fire all over her body. Why does this always happen to her whenever Zayn is close? Maybe she should admit her feelings also but what is the fun in it? He should suffer a little before confessing in the most romantic way she can ever think about, hmm she'll have to think and read some of the books Maaysa gifted her with. Ugh, she feels like a pervert now but she can't help it.

"You like it?" She asked, gazing up at him with hooded eyes and teeth sank on her lower lip.

"I love it and you!" He dip his head down and gave her an open mouthed kiss before pulling on her lower lip with his teeth, both their breaths shaggy and rugged.

"I should start wearing short shorts, what say?" She raised a teasing brow at him when her breath even out before folding her hands on his chest to look up at him.