48'

She made sure everything looks how she's dreamed of it. She dreamed about them having sometime with her husband in the backyard having picnic with her new found recipe book. Zayn's grandmother sent an Indian recipe book through Mu'ayyad when he transited there from China. The book has amazing foods and many kind of delicious desserts. After finding out that she could cook Indian food without having problem nor did she burn the kitchen down, everything turned out perfectly good. Now she's setting a small picnic for them with Khumais sleeping soundly inside the house and his monitor is turned on.

She beamed, looking at the Uthappam waiting to be devoured. Checking herself once again at the floor length mirror that's in the living room, Nana fixed her new sari leaving her stomach bare and the dupatta is down from her head. Her hair is loose and longer making her look like an Indian even adding vermilion in between the cut on her forehead like they do in India, she made sure she put it fully in the long gash. She smiled at the mirror before bouncing out to the backyard after hearing his car rolling into the house. She's texted him earlier that he should meet her in the backyard after getting ready -removing his work clothes to comfy one.

Minutes later, a ravishing looking Zayn walked out of the house through the back door dressed in a beige knee length shorts and white shirt. He smirked at her when he saw how she seductively sat down with her flat stomach on display and a little cleavage leaving him wanting more. His woman is a darn seductress and she knew just how to get him. She looks yummy and he knew the lust in his eyes is not hidden, she could clearly see his love and lust mixed in his dark eyes. To top it all, she's wearing a red sari! That's just what did it, that's the colour of seduction. And her flawless back, he wants to kiss each part of it.

When he finally reach her, he gave her a once over as she sank her teeth on her bottom lip. She cast him a cunning felonious look, rolling her button lip out of her mouth before standing up straight so he could see the rest of her. Her wide hips fit in perfectly in the sari, making her walk even more seductive and alluring. She slithered her hand on his chest and slowly went up to his neck then wrapping her hands in his damp hair which showed that he has showered, before tiptoeing and pressing her lips on his in a hot passionate kiss.

Zayn's hand immediately went to her waist and aligning her body with his, discarding the space between them. If possible, he deepened the kiss more with his tongue fighting against hers. They're both fighting for their love and squeezing the their desire in a tight way. She's accepted him and he wants to take their relationship to another level. She wants him to claim her as his, consume her and mark her but there are some things that should be cleared between them before it happens. Her memories are more important.

Breathless, she pulled away and lie her head on his chest whilst he lie his on her head. She placed a small kiss where his heart lies when her breath even out. She loves this man and that's it, she can't even think of a life that he is not in. With each kiss, she only saw them in 70s with grey hairs sticking out of their dark hair.

"The food will get cold, love." He chuckled huskily in her ear before drawing her with him to sit in the carpeted floor with greenery surrounding them.

"I'm not done with you. I'm not dressed like this just for us to eat food." She whined, looking at him with a cute smile across her lips.

He knew what she meant and he more than her wants to devour her but he wants her fully -after knowing her real self. It's going to happen soon and he could feel it in his body, she's getting the pictures clearly now but brushing it off. Maybe he'll have to tell her the truth earlier than what he had planned. He should just spill everything he knew about her past then she'll be forced to remember.

They finished feeding each other and stood up, walking around the backyard whilst holding hands and talking about everything and nothing. She teased him about getting old and he starts to chase her all around the backyard. With her saree, it's hard to run like she used to so she surrendered and let him sweep her off her feet. He went around in circle, making them both dizzy till they collapsed on the grass laughing at each other because the house kept tumbling with them.