44'

"Come let me give you the story of my family and how we grew up." Zayn randomly said to Nana from his position on the bed while she's sitting on the couch trying to type something in his Mac about the new recipe they were asked to bring with tomorrow as deadline since they'll be graduating the next day. She's been going up and down with Maaysa and Rukayyah and they didn't let her do her own homework. She's also not serious!

"Really?" That brightens her solemn mood. Even though she knew she was supposed to be creating a dish, she can't help but feel like she needs to know what he's going to say. It's like he's opening up more to her and wants her to see their past even though it doesn't matter.

"Yup, now come here." He opened his arms widely, touching the headboard with his knuckled in process.

Nana raced into his arms and the force made them both tumble in the middle of the bed, thanking God that Khumais didn't want to sleep with them that day or they'd scrunch the infant. Nana's laughter ringed around the room before Zayn's deep one followed, they are in a hilarious position where Nana is facing his armpit and he's lying down on her. How they ended up in that position? She has no idea but took her time to smell his amazing scent, that strong male spicy cologne embedded her senses.

"I'm fat huh." She wanted to make it look like a statement but her mouth betrayed her and pouted a little. The old Nana wouldn't care about getting weight but this new one is. She's very possessive and the jealous one and seeing Zayn's hot cousins that look like models and film actresses, she's getting a second thought.

"No, just more dishy." He grinned his hands moving to her bosom which she swatted and stood on her knees on the bed.

"C'mon, I'm serious. My shorts are way too tight for me now and Rukayyah already pack them all with Maaysa, now this is the only one remaining." She pouted, pointing to the black shorts she's wearing and it also looks tight.

"I told you, you're getting more dishy. That means your butt is getting bigger an..." She swatted his arms again while trying to hide her blush with laughter.

"Don't talk about those, ain't you shy?" She mumbled the last part before curling herself in his arms like a kitty. He likes how she does that.

"Weren't you the one teasing me earlier?" He raised a brow, peeking to her face to see her blush around her ear where he traced making her shiver.

"Whatever! Tell me about you." She turn around on his chest, facing his jaw.

"So as I was saying." He cleared his throat like he's about to declare someone's death punishment which made her roll her eyes. Even her husband can be dramatical, who couldn't be?

"Well, my father is Indian. His mother is a Pakistani and his father is typical Indian that live in one of those poor villages in Banaras. When he got the chance to leave his country, he choose to come to Nigeria for some unknown reasons to us. When he landed, he didn't stop at anywhere but in Kaduna where he saw my mother coming back from school looking tired. No, it wasn't love at first sight but she was the one who offered to help him after seeing how tired and hungry he looked. He wouldn't have seen her if he was a minute late because she wanted to run home and sleep because of how tired she is but didn't when she saw him.

"Her parents were not really rich but just normal for them to take him in and teach him business. She was ecstatic when he told he is Indian because she thought he was just another half cast though he's finer than all those half casts. They clicked and after she graduated and started talking about getting married a year later. She's not interested in going to university just like you. Her parents knew he has the money to marry their daughter but not the money to take care of their children if she's to give birth but they gave him her hand in marriage.