30'

"For he who always seeks the forgiveness of Allah, Allah will relieve him from all adversities, make a way out for him from all hardships and provide him from means which he could never have expected." -Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)
-(Nasaa'i).

MIDNIGHT LOVE.

"I really don't want to leave you here. I don't even know how I'll survive without you today." Zayn pouted, briskly wrapping his arms and her hips and bringing her up to his laps to straddle him. She released a small quirk, as he took her by surprise. She straddle him with her hands going to his neck automatically.

"What are you doing? Someone might come here and see us or even the gardener." She whispered removing one of her hands from behind his neck and to his hair, messing around with it like she likes to. She paid full attention on his hair, mouth parted and Zayn took that opportunity to kiss her hard and deep.

She moaned, wrapping both hands behind his neck to lean his head deeper into hers. She was feeling very hot even with the aircon in the car, hand wrapped their selves from behind his neck and deep into his hair, opening her mouth when he swiped his tongue along her lower lip. God, she wants so much more but has to restrain herself from doing anything stupid so she pulled away, letting his trail his lips down her throat and stopped there to give it a hard suck, Nana distributed a deep moan, aching her neck for more access, her stomach twisting as she frissons.

"I don't care!" He answered her question which she couldn't even remember asking him. She's still trying to regain her breathing from been tortured just some seconds ago.

"You really should stop kissing me like this you know. Now how can I fall asleep?" She pouted, resting her head on his chest as his hands that were around her hips tighten, flushing her more into his body, feeling the soft curves he's going to miss today.

"You can come back to me anytime you like, mami." He whispered seductively in her ear, taking her earlobe in his mouth to give it a gentle suck. She released a shaky breath, breathing hard like she's been chased by ugly mafia dogs.

"I can't do that to Rukayyah. She's been with me a week before my wedding so I have to spend the night with her." She clutch onto his arm, clinging onto him like her life depended on it which it did because the way he's trailing kisses down her throat to her pulse, made her breathless, like she's about to breath her last breath if he doesn't stop.

"But I'll also miss you." He pouted, to which she openly draw he tongue along it's length. Smiling proudly when he shuddered, two can play the game.

"I should get going, cherub." She whispered when she saw people coming in and out of their house like today is already the wedding day, not the wedding's eve.

"Alright, I'll be here whenever I miss you and you'll have to come out with no buts. Promise?" He asked, sending her a sexy grin with his white pearls on display and pink soft lips keeping them in his mouth.

"Sure!" She beamed, pecking his lips before opening the driver's side of the car to go out. He let her but damn, he's going to miss her so much today. For the first time since their marriage, he'll sleep alone in their room but can he even do that? He'll have to find out later.

He heard Nana mumbling something under her breath when she dismounted out of the car to her feet. He laughed when her gown twisted around her body and walk out to help her dislodge it. Nana smiled gratefully at him and he took her hand and help her to the front door where he stopped and look around. Finding out there are no other people with them at the front door, lean down to press a gentle kiss on her forehead, nose and then finally her lips. He lingered on the nose before pressing a hot, firm kiss on her lips leaving them both breathless.