Chapter 6: James

Packing isn't as nearly fun as one may think it is. So far we've made it through the living room and now starting the kitchen, most is going to Whitney, but that doesn't mean it doesn't need packing.  If I have it my way we are going to get more done, he wants to be moved by Sunday so we have a tight schedule.

"Babe will you get the stuff down from I up there" I point to the highest shelf. Most of it I don't use either because A it's too high up or B it's not useful in my everyday. "I'm going to have to break down and by a step ladder for our new place." I give in and take the dishes he is passing.

"That's why you got me, see made for each other. You get the low stuff I get the high stuff and we fit like a glove" he teases pulling my back to his front snacking his hands around me in search of flesh.

"You want to be moved by Sunday, we've got work" I smack his hands away playfully and busy myself filling a box headed to our apartment.

One roll of bubble wrap and some great progress on the kitchen later Ely has lost interest and instead is bound to get me to pee my pants with his antics. He has been chasing me and tickling and poking at me begging for a break, and I'm standing my ground.

"I thought you wanted to get moved this week" I scream running from him and the tickling that will ensue if he catches me.

"I do want to but we need a break and I have a very specific way I want to spend this break" his sly grin giving away what he has in mind. I stop running my breath catching my throat as I try to gulp back the heat from his promise.

"I could take a break" I whisper giving up my plan to retreat, not standing my ground, and instead resort to pulling my tank top over my head and walk to him. I hear his gasp as I step close wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down to meet my lips. Once his arms snake around my middle I take it as a cue to jump wrapping my legs around his middle.

Not missing a beat he walks us to the bedroom, laying me down he pulls back, " I cannot believe that you've finally agreed to live with me, I promise baby nothing has made me more happier and now I'm going to show you just how happy I am" he promises while inching my yoga pants down my legs. Leaning up on my elbows so I can watch him as he works his lips back up my bare legs. Trying to resist the shutter each kiss he plants higher and higher to my center.

"Oh my go.." my voice trails as his lips reach my core. Soft kisses have me rolling my head back in pure bliss, encouraging him to keep going I run my hand through his hair. This making him increase the assault on my swollen clit, unable to bear my weight anymore I fall back to the bed as he pulls my legs over his shoulders so he can grip my hips and pull me to the edge of the bed. A small squeak leaves me at the sudden movement but is quickly replaced with a soft moan when his mouth connects with my center again. He licks up and down before slowly inserting a finger moving it in then back out before adding a second.

"Jesus, you're so ready for me James. I've barely touched you and you're dripping." And as if those were the magic words I feel the slow burn deep inside, my back arches to help push the pleasure closer to the surface, my body starved for the release that only Ely can provides. Moving from my reach Ely pulls back so that he can quickly drop his shorts and pull his shirt over his head in that sexy way only guys know how to do.

I raise back to my elbows eager to watch as he rolls the condom down his length. Center himself with my core he brings his lips to mine swallowing my moan as he slides into me. The sensation of being full by him is something I'm still not used too, his length and width leave no more room as my walls immediately bare down on him trying to hold him there forever. I cannot get enough, there was a time I didn't think he could fit because he was so big and I'm so tiny but our bodies were truly made for one another.