Chalter 30: James

Ely's fingers move expertly over my sex, while his mouth travels down my stomach and across my hips before he pulls back and situates himself between my legs. My legs are shaking in anticipation of what is to come.

He kisses the inside of my thigh, then moves to the other trying to calm their nervousness. I haven't been with anyone in two years, my release is burning hot at the surface ready to come undone any second.

"Please" I beg hoping he will take pity on me.

His mouth drops and his tongue glides up my slit, his fingers slip in and out of me. The second he pulls my clit in between his lips my body explodes. I ride out my climax as he continues to lick and suck. 

As I come back down to earth, his beautiful face comes into view. He wipes his mouth and then kisses me to clear my mind.

"You've always been so responsive to me baby" he pulls away, I miss the taste of me on his lips.

I give him a small smile, "It's been two years" I huff out, my hands exploring his torso, the muscles in his back ripple as he positions himself in between my legs.

"Then let's fix that" and he sinks slowly into me. I hold on to him as my body adjusts to his size. The stretch is almost too much to bare as another release sparks deep down.

"Holy hell James, you're so fucking tight" his eyes squeeze closed as he tries to concentrate.

My back arches, as Ely starts to move slowly giving both of us time to adjust to our bodies senses coming alive.

My fingers dig into his shoulders with each movement. Sweat beads are forming on his forehead, our eyes studying each other's. His eyes are soft, his gray eyes are bright shining back to me.

My burning release stands at the edge begging to be pushed over, a moan escapes my mouth as I try to focus on each of my nerve endings that are burning with desire.

All of sudden Ely slams into me and the slow sensual rhythm is gone followed by hard, deep thrust.

It's just what I needed to fall into the deep abyss of my orgasm. Blinding white light overtakes my vision, my body writhes under him. This is so much better than I've been able to do by myself in two years, it's never felt like this.

"Stay with me baby, I'm no where close to being done loving you" He peppers me with kisses.

I lay my hands on his broad shoulders and push him over rolling with him. "No it's my turn to love you" I say. And I start to move up and down and roll my hips. His fingers dig into my hips as he thrust up to meet me. I'm on the brink but I won't go without him. 

I dip down and kiss him like it's the last thing I will do. When I pull back up he sits with me, his hands lifting and pulling my body.

"I love you" I say as I tumble over, my body losing the ability to keep moving. Ely takes over and before I'm completely over taken by my release, the heat soothes me as he spills into me. Both of our breathing is ragged our bodies connected as one. My hair dances down my back as the world starts to come back to me. 

Our foreheads press together, our eyes closed, sharing a breath.

My hands on either side of his face, his arms around my back holding me in place.

"I don't think I'll ever get my fill of you James, I hope we have the rest of our lives to find out" he lays back taking me with him.

I lay on his chest listening to his heart beat, his fingers play with my hair. I close my eyes and picture what it would look like, me and Ely married.