Chapter 8: James

Walking the grocery cart back to the garage, I can't help but still become overwhelmed by the architecture of this building. Jack really knows his stuff, maybe if Joey brings me on as partner we can find another location for a larger studio. Hopefully it will help provide us with more on location scenery and help once the baby comes along.

Since I fixed a big breakfast and then ended up at Chuy's for lunch I figured a chicken Cesar salad is perfect for dinner. Placing a bottle of wine in the chiller and begin with the chicken.

Ely walks through the door just as I'm shaving Parmesan onto each salad, "Holy hell I've died and gone to heaven" he says dropping his briefcase on the entry way table. Pulling his tie loose he makes his way to me, removing the grater and cheese he pulls me up onto the balls of my feet and crushes his lips to mine.

"Oh my if I would have known you would greet me this way I would have moved in with you long ago" running my fingers into his hair. Groaning he deepens this kiss, his fingers dig into the soft flesh of my hips lifting me up the counter.

"You take your pill today?" He says between the pecks he trickles down my neck.

Rolling my head to the side giving him more access "yeah" I sigh out. My fingers pulling his shirt from his pants finding his skin beneath his clothes.

"Dessert before dinner?" I ask working his belt free.

"Yes please" Ely freeing me of my shirt. "Sports bras are my weakness" he adds pulling it down exposing my breast and lifting them making the unnaturally perky.

Lifting my hips so he can pull my joggers off, sitting back down on the counter Ely pushes my legs open settling in between, wrapping my ponytail around his wrist pulling slightly tilting my head up to meet his mouth as he swallows my moan while he sinks into me. The counters are perfect height for dessert before dinner.

"I could really get used to coming home like this" Ely grunts into my ear while his rhythm matches his demanding need for a release. This kind of heat is the best kind, it doesn't send me searching for coolness, no, instead it drives me to build it into an explosion.

Sinking my teeth into his shoulder as my release builds to an intensity that threatens to blow the walls down.

"Harder" I say squeezing him closer with my legs begging for him to push me over the edge.
Ely pounds into me nothing being said just the sounds of our body's smacking together and the grunting coming from him as he finds his release pulling me with him.

"Fuck James, I consider myself fit but these 'dessert' rounds" Ely says dropping his forehead to mine.

My breath coming out in huffs trying to steady myself from the state of euphoria I'm currently in.
"Dinner is ready honey" I say before the urge to crack up takes hold and we are laughing so hard that tears begin rolling down my face and he is wheezing trying to catch his breath.

"You don't say" he finally manages while pulling up his pants.

I slide off the counter finding my sweats and pulling them on before readjusting my bra. I place the two bowls up on the bar and pull the wine from the chiller and grabbing two wine glasses and filling them.

"Since you like the sports bra, I'll take it is okay for dinner attire."  I say sliding in next to him enjoying the dinner I finally made.

"Can that be the attire every night?"

"Not every night but yes I can do that" I agree between bites.

"Since Jo is on strict no stress orders while pregnant I'm thinking of free lancing out to help with my income. The Heart of Texas Bridal Conference is in a couple of months and since that is a direction me and Jo have talked about multiple times I think I'm going to enter as a showcase makeup artist, get our name out there." Gauging his face for what he won't tell me.