Chalter 39: Ely

We have builders in place, we closed on the land yesterday so we are going to expedite the build and hopefully we can get in before the baby gets here. We went to the doctor and we are definitely pregnant, still early but her levels look great.

We are selling the stuff out of the loft and will be staying with Jo and Billy until our home is done. Between selling the stuff out of the loft, renovations, plans for the new house, helping Jo and Billy move, the baby, and Jay's new line launching our plates our over flowing but you couldn't tell by looking at us. Our family is growing and it's time for the next.

"Babe!" Jay shouts for me down the hall. I'm pulled from my thoughts and the paperwork from work. I've been able to work from home for a week after what all happened at my parents house, dad and Mac have been understanding. They still don't know about the baby, Jay wants to give them a gift that will be a cute way to announce it.

"Whatcha ya need babe?" I lean on the door jam watching her pack up the spare bedroom and bathroom.

"I need more boxes, tape, and packing peanuts I'm almost done." She says bent over a box she is currently packing. I can't help myself and walk up behind her and grab her hips.

"How about a break?" My hands slide up her thigh and under her shorts.

"Yes!" She says louder than she intended to. "These hormones have me horny as hell." She pulls her shirt up over her head followed by her bra. She waste no time shoving me to the bed before pulling her shorts down revealing she has no panties on.

"Fuck me Jay, you can't go walking around without underwear on" I growl as she climbs up on the bed. James reaches down between her legs and rubs small circles around her swollen bud, her nipples are peaked and her breast beautiful.

"Jay" I lean up grabbing her and moving her to the bed on her knees and I get in behind her centering myself. "You want it fast and hard baby?" Her fingers still in between her legs, she looks back at me with passion and desire.

"Please" Her one word is dripping with lust and I ease into her, watching her face as I sink deeper and deeper.

I still letting her body adjust to me but to my surprise she leans forward and then pushing back into me.

I clench my jaw tight and I start to move, hard. Our bodies slapping hard together. She is meeting me thrust with thrust, her moaning is louder than she usual. These hormones are crazy but I'm really beginning to love them.

Her walls are baring down on me and she is so fucking tight. I bite down trying to hold of on mine until James comes as many times as she needs. But if she keeps this up i may not make it.

"Fuck James, you're so wet your dripping down my balls" I grunt before rolling her over and throwing her legs up over my shoulders before returning to the deep rhythm she desires.

"Holy shit Ely!" She cries out "don't..." she loses her words as she falls into the abyss and my dick can't take it I fall with her. Hot ribbons fill her as she screams out.

Holy hell, I heard pregnant women were insatiable but this is a whole new level.

"Thank you" James breaths out trying to catch her breath, her body covered in a sheen of sweat. My body is slick with sweat and James's arousal, I pull my hand up over my eyes and try to focus on my breathing and my heart pounding out of my chest.

I can't help but chuckle, "Babe thank you, that was one hell of a ride" I roll pulling her to me, "please if you need that any more let me know I'll be glad to be used as your sex toy" I lean my forehead to her. My breathing is still ragged but it's getting better.