2

Zoya's outfit for the day is in the bio
-----------------------------------------------

I woke up earlier than I used to, as always I took a bath and got ready for work. I went downstairs, made breakfast and put it on the dining table.

I was going to go up and wake Nadia up when I saw ami walking downstairs. "Good morning" "I don't want you to be near my children anymore"

I looked at her confused "W-What do you mean?" "I just meant what I said, don't be near my children any longer... They don't need you, I don't need you, so don't waste their time... From now on, I'll make breakfast, lunch, dinner and wake them up... Now get lost"

She said while going back upstairs to wake Nadia up. I took a deep breath and went to my room to get my phone and purse.

I went to work and opened the shop. I put everything out and cleaned the shop before everyone would arrive. "Good morning Zoya"

"Good morning" Slowly everyone started to arrive, I changed the sign to open and slowly costumers started to arrive.

"Welcome, what can I help you with?" "I'm looking for a simple wedding dress" "Mermaid dress, gown, what kind of would you like?" "A ball gown"

I nodded and led her the way. I chose a few dresses for her and she tried them on, "I like this one, but it's too sparkly" I nodded and walked away to find her the dress she is looking for.

Then the perfect dress caught my eyes, I took it and went to the changing room. I helped her with it and she was shocked when she saw herself in the mirror.

"What do think?" "I'm in love with this dress, it's just what I was looking for" "Let's show it to your family" She nodded and I held her dress from behind.

We walked out and she stood in front of them, "I'm in love with this dress, what do you think?" She asked them while looking at her family.

"It looks good on you" "I agree, it's what you were looking for," Her sister and brother said while looking at her with a smile.

"I don't like it, it's too simple" Her mother wasn't going to give up. She didn't like any of the dresses her daughter tried on, but I wasn't going to give up. I got an idea, I went to get her a veil. I came back with a beautiful veil that was sparkly but not too sparkly and was full of white flowers.

I put her hair up and then put the veil on her. "How about now?" She turned around to face her mother. When her mother saw her she teared up.

"So what do you say?" "You look like a braid, my dear" I smiled and clapped. "Good do you want the dress?" She looked at me and smiled.

"Yes" "Good, you will get your dress til next week" She nodded and went to change. The day was long today, we had more customers than yesterday.

I changed the sign to lunchtime and walked up to the others. We were eating our lunch while chit-chatting, "Wow, he purposed you" Emily nodded while smiling.

"When are you preparing for the wedding then?" "We already started, and I'm gonna chose my wedding dress next week" "Wow, so lucky, my haven't even purposed and we've been dating for like 6 years almost"

I chuckled and patted her back, "Don't worry, Edward will purpose you soon" "I hope so because I'm pregnant" I spit the water out of my mouth when I heard the news.

"Y-You are what?" "I'm pregnant" "And you didn't dare to tell me?!" I asked while looking at her with mix feelings. "Sorry, baby... I was gonna tell you but I thought you would get angry"

I smiled and hugged her tightly. "I'm so happy for you... How many weeks?" "2 weeks," She said shyly.

"When are you telling him?" "Today, I hope he won't get angry" "Of course he won't, he is a nice guy and I can see he loves you a lot" She smiled and suddenly hugged me.

"I love you Zoya, you are always supporting me" "Of course we are sister," I said while breaking the hug. We talked about her baby, and how much I was gonna spoil him or her.

AUTHOR POV
They were talking happily about Mia and her baby. "Zoya, I know in Islam you don't get a boyfriend and so on, but why don't you at least look for a boy?" "Who would like me? Like look at me, I wear hijab, and I'm not pretty"

Mia looked shocked at her friend's answer. "Girl, boys are dying for you... Whenever someone sees you, they start to drool. You are perfect, so what if you wear a hijab... It means you respect your religion and love it with all your heart"

Zoya smiled at her friend. She was happy that she had someone like her beside her. Even if they had different religions and differen living ways they still understood each other perfectly.

"Tell me about your dream prince" "I don't have one" "Come on every girl has one" Zoya chuckled and decided to answer her friend.

"I want someone tall, handsome, who has beautiful eyes and a good style" She finished while thinking.

"OMG is that Dr. Lopez?" "Yeah, he is so hot," The nurses said when he walked past them.

"He should have a good job, and he must have a good heart. He should be nice, smile a lot, be nice to everyone he works with"

"Doctor, please save my son" "What happened?" He said while checking the little boy's pulse. "Why didn't you call any doctor?" He said while looking at the mother and then back at her son.

"I did, I called that doctor over there but he ignored me and walked away," She said while pointing on a doctor who was flirting with a nurse while the nurse tried to get away from him.

"Dr. Philip, get the operation room ready," He said on the phone. He called the nurses and they took the boy to the operating room. He walked up to the doctor and stood there with his hands in his jean pockets.

"D-Dr. Lopez, how can I help you?" "Take it off" "Sorry?" "I said take it off," He said while pointing on his doctor coat. He slowly took his doctor coat off and gave it to Dr. Lopez.

"You are fired and your doctor license will be taken," He said coldly and walked away. "Dr. Lopez, please don't... Why are you firing me?" "This is a hospital, not a place to flirt"

"I want a guy who would love me a lot, and I want him to put me first, of course not before his family. He should be a good son, a good brother and a good husband"

"Son come home today, we miss you a lot" "I will mom, but I will be late so eat dinner without me," He said and ended the phone call and went back to his paperwork.

"Sir, your coffee" His assistant gave him his coffee. When he took a sip of it, he threw the cup away. "You are fired!" "B-But sir..." "I won't repeat myself, get lost"

He took his phone and called his secretary, "David find me a new assistant" "Sir I just found one for you" "She isn't worth this job, find me another one" He said coldly and ended the call.

"While working, he should take care of himself, his family and me," She said while smiling. "You will find him one day... I promise"

"I hope so... But you know my situation, especially when mom keeps saying disgusting things about me. I'm afraid that he won't like me" She said while looking down on her hands.

Mia held her hands and smiled at her, "He will love you Zoya, trust me. You are such an amazing girl and you care so much about others. I know he will love. If I was a boy I would totally date you" Zoya chuckled at her friends answer while shaking her head. 

After the lunch break, they all went back to work. It was getting a little late but there was still a lot of time till they were finished with work.

Zoya was putting dresses on their places when her phone started to ring. She looked at the caller id and saw it was Aayan. "I'm still at work bro"

"Baji, hurry to the hospital!"