Important

Hello everyone, thank you for loving this story which I enjoyed writing. I hope you all enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I've been reading all the comments and I appreciate that you all are loving this story.

There is just one thing I want to say, I've seen comments and I've got many private messages saying that I don't know anything about Islam. If you think I don't know anything about Islam, then do you knew better then me? If you don't know what fiction means, if you think that I don't know anything about Islam, then don't fucking read my story. I'm sorry for saying like this, but I know what I'm writing.

It's fiction, and I'm just writing what comes in my mind. Yes, it's true you can marry someone who isn't Muslim in Islam, but as long as you have your parent's blessing and permission it's alright. About hugging, kissing, and having a boyfriend, who said you can't hug a guy? What's wrong with hugging a guy? About kissing, it's fiction for god's sake, it's not happening in real life, and many Muslims have boyfriend/girlfriend they kiss, hug, and does more than that. I didn't write anything wrong, there's nothing wrong with writing it as I want it. About the tattoo, it's not the girl who has a tattoo in my story, it's the boy. I also wrote in my story that Islam doesn't allow tattoos. About my main, she character wearing a hijab and being touched isn't wrong, because it's just fiction. I understand my religion very well, I know what I'm writing, I myself wear a hijab. I talk to boys, I have friends who are boys, is it wrong to let them touch me then? Is it wrong to let shake hands with me? Because when you shake hands you touch each other. I know the meaning of the hijab, Islam, and my religion. People don't need to teach me about my religion or about wearing a hijab. I have been wearing hijab since I was 8 years old, I know what's wrong and what's not. I know what I'm writing. So please don't judge me without knowing me, if you think it's wrong to write like this then don't read my story, no one is forcing you to read it.

And to those who are loving my story and are respecting it the way I wrote it. Thank you, thank you so much. It means a lot, I'm happy to know that you are enjoying it.

Please stop texting me privately saying that I don't know about Islam and about wearing a hijab, I haven't answered anyone and I'm not gonna answer any of you. But I still want to say to you all thank you for reading my story even if you are saying shit to me.Thank you so much, everyone. Take care of yourself.

A new book will be out soon, I started my first year in college, and it's already hard with all the assignments and homework. I'm loving writing this new story, so I hope you will love it as much as you loved reading this.

Thank you, everyone. I love u;)