Bouns

10 YEARS LATER
"Mommy" I looked down and saw my 5 years old boy, Isaac, "What's wrong baby?" "I-Ian took my car," He said with tears in his eyes. "Ian, give your brother his car!" I shouted from the kitchen.

I was making dinner, mom and dad were coming along with Oliver, Lucas, and their wives and children. "Aria, can you please see them?!" "Yeah, mom!"

I looked down at Isaac and was gonna pick him up when someone suddenly picked him up. "What's wrong buddy?" I looked at Anthony and smiled.

"Ian took his car," I said while going back to my cooking. Anthony chuckled "Daddy bought new toys" "Really?" "Yes, go and get it, it's in the living room"

I looked at him while glaring, he put Isaac down and looked at me confused. "Can you for once stop buying so many toys? Like we still have the triplings, twins, and Jonathan's toys"

"They are old now, Isaac and Ian need new toys," He said while back hugging me. I pushed his hands away and continued to cook. "Baby" He whined like a child.

"Dad, you don't need to whine like a child, mom is angry it won't work," Austin said while opening the fridge. "Is this how you talk to your father?"

"As much as I remember that's how you talk to dad, he is your son after all," I said while taking the cake out from the oven. "Mom, I passed my exam" "But he is also my son," I said with a smirk and looked at him.

"Are you saying that I wasn't good at school?" "You weren't, mom told me everything and when I say everything then everything" He looked at me shocked.

"What? Don't worry I won't tell anyone about the part where you peed in your pants because you got scared of a spider" I whispered to him.

"I need a serious talk with mom," He said and walked into the living room. I chuckled and put chocolate in my mouth. Hm, sweet.

"Aria, Lily, change your clothes!" I shouted while washing the last dishes. After washing the dishes I walked into the living room and sighed, "I'm so gonna throw these toys out" I started to pick everything up and put them on their places.

I went upstairs to Anthony and my room and took a long warm bath. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into the room. I was looking through my closet when a strong pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Baby, are you still angry?" I ignored him and picked an outfit. I pushed his hands away slightly and started to put my clothes on. "Ok, I won't buy them toys anymore?" "Promise?" He hesitated at first but then sighed in defeat.

"I promise" I smiled and pecked his lips. I dried my hair and started to make my hijab. "Take a bath, mom and dad will be here in a while," I said while turning around to face him.

I chuckled when I saw him sleeping peacefully on the bed. I put the cover on him and pecked his cheek before walking downstairs. I saw the kids watching television while Isaac and Ian were playing with their toys.

The doorbell ringed and went to open it. "Mom, dad!" I hugged them and let them in. "Aunite!" Julie trapped me in a tight hug, I chuckled and hugged her back.

"Where are the other two?" "They are coming," She said excitedly and walked in. When everyone arrived the kids went out in the garden to play around while we all adults were downstairs in the living room.

"Where is Anthony?" "I'm here" I looked at the stairs and saw him coming downstairs. He sat beside me and put his head on my lap while laying down.

We all talked about random things until it was time for dinner. We all sat down happily and ate dinner while talking to the kids about their school and other random things.