37

"Breakfast!" I shouted and then I heard both doors opening and they both ran up to the kitchen counter. I chuckled and put their plates in front of them.

I was going to eat when my phone started to ring, I looked at the caller id and it was a private number.

"Hello?"

"Zoya, it's me, Jason"

"Jason, hey, how did you get my number?"

"From Mia"

"You met her?"

"I saw her yesterday, I was shocked to see her and Edward together and also pregnant"

"How come you called?"

"I wanted to invite you to my wedding anniversary party"

"You are married?!"

"Yeah, I am and you need to meet my lovely wife and come with your boyfriend"

"About that, he is kinda busy today... So I'll come alone"

"Okay, I'll see you at 5 I'll text you my address"

"Okay, bye"

"I will be going to a friend's party, and won't return" "That means..." "No, Nadia, not gonna happen" I sighed while drinking my tea.

"Shopping time!" She shouted. I chuckled while Aayan shook his head. She finished eating and got ready, "Aayan, get ready you are coming along!" She shouted from her room.

"No, I'm not!" He shouted back while seating on the sofa. She peeked from the door and threw a pillow at him. "Get your lazy ass up!" he sighed knowing that he has to come along.

We got ready and then headed to the mall. "Let's go there," Nadia said and dragged me and Aayan to Victoria Secret. "I-I'm not going there," Aayan said and slightly pushed her hand.

I chuckled and told him to wait outside. When Nadia got what she wanted she handed the shopping bags to Aayan, "Not again" Aayan said while sighing.

She dragged os to another shop, where she bought clothes, shoes and other things. She handed all the bags to Aayan who was walking behind us.

I took a few bags from him and walked beside him, "baji, I thought we came to buy your dress" I chuckled and nodded.

"Well, you know I don't buy dresses from here" he nodded and looked at me. "Let's go and buy your dress" I nodded and we stopped Nadia.

I grabbed her hand and started to drag her out from the mall. We went to the store where I buy my dresses and hijabs. Hijab queens. I bought a dress and a few hijabs.

"Enough shopping, let's eat before we head home," Aayan said. We all agreed and went to a little café where we sat down and talked about random things.

After the café, we went home and Aayan went straight to his room while Nadia watched tv. I looked at the time and decided to take a bath before I started to get ready.

When I was finished with the bath, I started to get ready for the party. I changed into the dress I just bought and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I'm going now," I said while taking my purse. Nadia looked at me and nodded "Take care" "You too, call me if you need me" She nodded and I went out to grab a taxi.

I told the taxi driver the address and when I arrived at his place it was already 10 minutes over 5. I walked in and looked around.

There were many people around here, "Zoya?" I turned around and saw Jason walking towards me. "You made it" I chuckled while he hugged me.

"Of course, I had to see who married this idiot" I pulled away and saw him laughing. "I thought you said Anthony was busy?" He said while looking behind me.

I looked behind me and saw him looking at me, "U-Uh, yeah, he made time for it" "Come I'll introduce you to my wife" He said while I followed him.

"Babe?" When the girl turned around I was surprised to see her. She's the girl from yesterday, Carey. "Zoya?" She looked at me and smiled.

"You know each other?" "Y-Yeah, we met yesterday at the hospital," She hugged me and held my hands. "I'm happy you could come" I smiled and nodded.

"So you married this idiot" She chuckled and nodded her head, "We've been married for 2 years now," She said while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Congrats guys" I excused myself and went to get myself a drink. I sat down at the bartender and got myself a glass of water. I looked around and couldn't see Anthony.

Maybe he went home, I sighed and took a glass of juice when a guy sat beside me. "Hey, beautiful" I looked at him and ignored him.

"Are you alone?" "It doesn't consider you" "Wow, fisty ah," He said with a smirk on his face. I stood up and was gonna leave when he grabbed my wrist.

"Let go," I said while looking at him. He stood up and pulled me into him, "Let's have a little fun baby" "I said let me go!" I said while pushing him away.

He fell and everyone started to look at us. "You bitch!" He was going to hit me when someone grabbed his hand. I looked at the person and saw Anthony looking at the guy.

"No, one touches what's mine, when I say no one then no one," He said with gritted teeth. "She started to flirt with me!" The boy shouted back.

I looked at him shocked, what the fuck! Who the hell does he think he is? "I saw everything, when she said to let her go you should do it"

"Is she your bitch or what? I see now, she's your whore you pay her a lot uh... Why don't you leave him and come with me? I'll pay you double" He said with a smirk.

Anthony punched him right across his face. He landed on the table, Anthony grabbed him by his collar and started to beat him. "Anthony stop!" Jason said while taking his off from the guy.

"Let me go! I'll kill this motherfucker! How dare he lay his hands on her Zoya?! He even had the guts to talk about her!" He shouted and pushed while pushing Jason away.

Tears were running down my cheeks, why? Why did it happen? Why do I always ruin things? Carey stood beside me and held me by my shoulders.

"Do you know who I am?!" The guy shouted while standing up. Anthony scoffed and pushed Jason away slightly. "You should know who I am," He said while grabbing him by his collar.

"I-I'm sorry for ruining your party, I-I'm sorry," I said before running away from there. "Zoya?!" I heard Anthony shout. I kept running not knowing where I was headed.

Tears kept running down my cheeks. Why am I always the reason to ruin things? Why do I always put others in danger?

"Zoya, stop!" I heard his voice. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. He hugged me tightly, but I pushed him away.

"Zoya-" "N-No... I ruined everything, I ruined their party, I got you into a fight twice... I ruined our relationship" "No, Zoya... Nothing is ruined" He whispered and took a step towards me.

"N-No, I-I thought so low about you... I-I thought you cheated on me with Carey... H-How could I think so low about you?" I said between my sobs.

I put my hands on my face and kept crying. How could I think so low of the guy who did nothing but love me? I felt him wrapping his arms around me.

"I-I'm sorry Anthony, I-I'm sorry" I cried on his chest. "No, I should be the one saying apologizing" He whispered near my ear while hugging me tighter.

He pulled away and kissed my tears away, he put my hands around his neck and suddenly picked me up bridal style. I put my head in the crook of his neck while closing my eyes.

"Let's get you home"