32

"Anthony, we can still go the penthouse... I don't want to trouble your parents" We were in the car on the way to his parent's house.

"No, and they don't want us to stay alone when we both are injured" "But I'm fine, I'm fresh like before" He looked at me with a playful glare.

"Babe, I'm not gonna change my desition" Babe? I blushed and looked away. He called me babe, relax Zoya.

"Are you blushing?" "N-No" He chuckled and pecked my cheek. I was surprised by his action. "We aren't alone," I said while looking at David.

"Sir, we are here," David said while stopping the car. Anthony opened the door and stepped out, he put his hand waiting for me to hold it.

I held his hand and stepped out. "Their house looks nice" "It was dad's gift for mom when they got married" I chuckled and while looking at the house.

"Your dad is very romantic, how come you aren't?" He was going to say something when his mother opened the door and looked at us.

"Why are you still standing there? Come in" I looked at him and saw him staring at me, "What?" He shook his head and we both walked in.

I was amazed by the house from inside. The living room was decorated beautifully. "Did your mom decorate it by herself" He hummed and then I saw his dad coming downstairs.

"You are here," He said with a smile. We both went into the living room and saw over for his dad. "How are you both feeling now?" "We're good, where are Oliver and Lucas?"

"Jasmine went into labor this morning, I just came back 1 hour ago and Oliver went on a little vacation with Ella" "How is the baby?" "She is fine"

His mother walked with some fruit. She put the plate on the table, "How are you feeling Zoya?" "I feel better now" She smiled and nodded her head.

His dad stood up and looked at Anthony, "Want to go for a walk?" He smiled and stood up while looking at me. "I'll be back" I nodded and he went out with his dad.

"Why don't you rest, I will be preparing dinner" "I'll help," I said when she stood up. She nodded and I followed her to the kitchen.

We were preparing dinner when she asked me "Did you tell your family about it?" I looked at her and shook my head.

"My father passed away a month ago, and my stepmother wouldn't care about it" I whispered the last. "I'm so sorry dear," She said while hugging me.

She caressed my cheek softly while smiling, "You have us, so don't hold yourself back when you need something or when you want to talk" "Thank you for caring so much about me Mrs. Lopez"

"I thought I told you to call me mom" I smiled and nodded. We happily made dinner while talking about random things.

"Mr. Lopez-" She looked at me and I smiled nervously. "I mean dad must have been romantic that he gifted you this house as a wedding gift" She chuckled and shook her head.

"That man doesn't know how to be romantic, he just liked to spoil me with such things" I chuckled while thinking about Anthony.

Anthony and his dad came home and we had dinner together. After dinner, I helped with the dished and then his mom told us to rest.

"Wow, is this your room?" I said while looking around his room. He had a bookshelf with a lot of books and beside it, there was his closet.

"I didn't know you knew about colors," I said while giggling. He sighed and laid on the bed. "Mom decorated the whole house, she never let us change anything here"

I looked around the room and went to the bookshelf. I looked through the books trying to find something good. It's been a long time since I have readen.

"Trying to find a book to read?" "Yeah, have you readen all these books?" "Yeah, they are my favorites"

I kept looking through the books but couldn't find one. "Do you have something I can draw on?" He nodded and pointed towards his desk.

I took a pencil and a paper and sat down at the desk. "I'll be taking a bath" I nodded and I felt him closing the door.

I was designing a wedding dress, it felt good to do it again. I haven't done it for a while now, I may have to start and find a job now. I can't keep seating and do nothing.

"What are you drawing?" "Oh my god, you scared me," I said with my hand on my chest. He chuckled and looked at my design, "Wedding dress?"

"Hm, I want to be a designer but I never got the chance to do it," I said while thinking about how busy I used to be. I turned to look at him but I froze in my place.

He looked so hot like this, his hair was wet and he had a towel around his waist. His muscled arms and his abs, I couldn't take my eyes away from them.

"You like what you see?" I looked away while blushing hardly. "P-Put some clothes on!" I shouted at him. I heard him chuckle and heard his footsteps.

I looked at his way and saw him opening his closet. "You can take a bath" "But my clothes?" He looked at me and threw a hoodie and sweatpants to me.

"Wear mine for now" I looked at his clothes and smiled. I've always wanted to wear my boyfriend's or husband's clothes.

I went to the bathroom and closed the door. I took a long warm bath and dried my hair which was already in here. I put his clothes on and put my hijab on after.

When I walked out of the bathroom, he looked at me and started to laugh. "Stop laughing," I said while walking towards the desk. "You just look cute in my clothes"

I looked at him with a glare and then went back to my design. "Come on, let's sleep I'm tired" "You can go to sleep first, I'm not tired"

I was so focused on my design that I didn't realize that he was beside me. "What?" He didn't say anything and suddenly picked me bridal style.

"Put me down, you are hurt!" I whisper shouted at him. He shook his head and walked towards the bed. He laid me softly down and then laid beside me.

"Why did you that? What if you got more hurt?" I said while looking at him worriedly. "Nothing happened, I'm fine" I looked at and then turned my back at him.

"Are you angry?" I ignored him and closed my eyes. Of course, I am, what if the stitches opened? I felt him wrapping his arms around my waist, "Don't be angry" I sighed and turned to look at him.

"How can I not? What if the stitches opened? What if you got more hurt than you already are?" "I'm fine alright, nothing happened"

I sighed and shook my head while looking at him softly. "I just don't want to lose you" I whispered while thinking about what happened and how close I was to lose him.

He pulled me closer, I snuggled into his chest while closing my eyes. He pecked my head while his hold around me tightened. "I'm not leaving you, I promise"

I pulled away a little bit and looked up at him. He smiled down at me and pressed his lips on mine. I pulled away and snuggled back into his chest. Then I heard him. 

"I love you"