38

ANTHONY LOPEZ
I stopped the car and looked at her. She was sleeping peacefully, I walked to her side and picked her up carefully.

"Park my car," I said while giving the guard my car keys. I walked towards the elevator and pressed on our floor.

When we arrived on the floor and when the elevator opened she called my name, "Anthony..." I looked down at her and saw her eyes closed.

"A-Anthony, don't leave me" I kept looking at her and then I saw tears running down her cheeks. I took her upstairs in our room and gently laid her on the bed.

I sat beside her on the bed and whipped her tears away. "I'm sorry for making you cry, baby. I promise that there will never be tears in your eyes again" I whispered and presses my lips on her.

Suddenly she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled away and looked at her red puffy eyes. My heart hurt when I saw her like that, you don't deserve this Zoya, you only deserve happiness and I will make sure you will have it.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" She shook her head while I laid beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. "I'm sorry" She whispered while looking away from my eyes.

I sighed and put my hand under her chin. I made her look at me, I caressed her cheek softly "You don't need to apologize" I said before pressing my lips on her.

I pulled away and smiled at her, "You know we were supposed to go to the shop today" She said while snuggling into my chest. I kissed her forehead and nodded.

"We'll go tomorrow," I said before putting the cover on os. "We need to change," She said while seating up. I pulled her back down and hugged her.

"Let's just sleep" I mumbled on her head. She giggled and pushed me slightly away. "I can't sleep in the dress and you can't sleep in the suit" She stood up and grabbed her clothes before walking to the bathroom.

I stood up and changed my clothes. After changing I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. I heard the bathroom door open and heard her soft footsteps coming towards the bed.

She laid beside me and then I felt her soft hands caressing my cheek. She pecked my lips and then she put my hands around her while snuggling into my chest.

I smiled and pulled her closer. I will always protect you Zoya, and I will never let you cry again, that's a promise.

****

I woke up and sat up. I didn't see Zoya beside and neither could I hear the shower like usual. Then I smelled something, I stood up and took a bath.

Then I changed my clothes and went downstairs. I walked towards the kitchen and saw her making breakfast. I smiled while looking at her, what would I do without this girl?

I walked towards her and back hugged her. "Good morning" I turned her around and pressed my lips on her, at first she was shocked but then she kissed me back.

She pulled away and smiled at me, "Now it's a good morning" I whispered against her lips. She chuckled and went back to cooking. "Here start eating," She said while putting the plate on the counter.

I sat down and looked at the waffles, "Is there anything you can't cook?" She chuckled and shook her head. She made my coffee and then sat beside me.

After eating our breakfast and with some kisses, we finally went to her shop. When we walked in she started to roll her sleeves up. "Let's get to work," She said while handing me the broom.

I pecked her lips and took the broom from her. "Things for the shop would be here soon," I said while looking at my watch on my wrist.

"You ordered things?" I looked at her and nodded. She sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "I wanted to do something myself, but you keep spending money on me," She said whining like a child.

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her. "Well, I want to do anything which will lead you to your dream" I was going to kiss her when a truck stopped in front of the shop.

I groaned while she chuckled and walked out. I walked after her and saw the things were already here, "Mr. Lopez ordered these things" "Yes, you can put them in"

I said while opening the door. "We need your signature sir" I took the paper from him and did my signature. I handed him the paperback and they started to put the things in.

"Do you need help with putting them?" I was going to say yes but Zoya cut me off, "No, we'll do it ourselves... Thank you" She smiled while they smiled back and drove away.

"You know they could have put the things on the places" "I know, but I want to do it myself," She said while smirking at me. I chuckled and walked in behind her.

"Now, Anthy, help me with the sofa," She said while walking towards the sofa. I held from the side and she held on the other side. We put the sofa where she wanted it to.

She looked around trying to figure out where to put the things, while I called my bodyguards. After a few minutes they all arrived, I smiled satisfied and sat on the sofa putting my leg on the other one.

"Anthy-" She turned around and looked at me confused and then at the bodyguards. "Felix, what are you doing here with your black team?" She said while looking at them confused.

"Boss called us and told us to help you" She looked at with a dead glare while I just smirked. "Babe, you tell them they will do it for you" She sighed knowing that she can't change my mind.

"Okay, that sofa needs to be put over there, those chairs put them over there" She pointed towards the place where it needed to be put.

The shop door opened and a woman walked in, "Is Mr. Lopez here?" "Yes, over here," I said while raising my hand. She walked towards me and handed me the papers.

"Sir, the dresses are here and we need your signature" I gave her my signature and then she started to put the dresses in with the help of my bodyguards.

"If you order dresses how do you expect me to make my own?" I looked at her and gave her a little smile. "Well, you can also use these dresses," I said while hugging her. She sighed and pulled away from the hug.

"Anthony, this is not helping. You can't do everything for me, I need to decide and do somethings by myself, like making the dresses" I sighed knowing that she was right.

She went back to what she was doing while I looked at the dresses. Should I just throw them away? Yeah, let's do that.

I took the dresses and was gonna throw them away when she shouted at me. "Anthony wtf?!" "What?" "You fucking idiot, you aren't throwing those dresses away!"

She took them from me and put them back on the sofa. She sighed and suddenly grabbed my ear, "A-Ah, Zoya... baby please it hurts"

"It hurts? You need it" She let my ear go and took a deep breath. "You want to help me?" I nodded and held her hands.

"Okay, then I'll let you help me," She said while seating on the sofa. Why do I have a bad feeling about this? She smirked and looked at Felix and the rest.

"Boys, go and take a break, you did enough... There is a café near here, you should grab a drink and Felix when you are finished eating, bring me a vanilla milkshake and a hot cup of coffee for Anthony and 4 bottles of water, he will need it"

He nodded and they all left. She looked at me while crossing her hands over her chest. "Why did you send them away?" "Because you wanted to help," She said while putting my blazer on her legs.

"Let's begin my handsome boyfriend"