43

We went off from the jet and I looked around, it was a little chilly here. "Welcome to Switzerland" "You're joking?" I asked him surprised. He shook his head and put his blazer over my shoulder.

"OMG! Switzerland! I've always wanted to come here!" It's always been my dream. I've always wanted to come here, on my honeymoon or just on a vacation.

"Sir, your suitcases are in your car" "Okay, you can go now" I took a deep breath and then breathed out. "Let's go," He said and grabbed my hand. We walked to the car and he opened the door for me.

"When did you have a car here?" "I have a private hospital here so I connected the head doctor and told him to prepare a car for us," He said while starting the car.

"Sometimes I forget that my handsome boyfriend is rich" He chuckled and nodded his head, "Not sometimes, always" He drove out of the airport and I was amazed by the city. It was such a beautiful moment right now, the night sky, all the lights, and the buildings.

"How long was the flight?" "8 hours and 21 minutes" I looked at him shocked. How did I not wake up in all those hours? "When did you take me to the airport?"

"I took you to the airport at noon and then we flew around 1 pm" "How the hell did I not wake up?" He looked at me and winked.

"You gave me a sleeping injection?" "I had to, I wanted it to be a surprise" I sighed and just smiled. How could I be angry at him? Everything he does is always so meaningful.

After 2 hours drive, we finally arrived at the hotel. "Welcome to Grand Hotel Kronenhof" I looked outside the window and was surprised.

The hotel from outside was so nice and beautiful. Since it was night time the lights were amazing, I looked at Anthony who was smiling at me.

"Thank you" He shook his head and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Don't thank me, this is nothing" He smiled and pecked my lips. "Let's go!" I cheered and started to walk.

I looked behind me and saw him taking out suitcases, I walked towards him and took one of them from him. He took it from me and shook his head, "I'll take them"

I started to walk ahead with him behind me. I stopped in front of the door and waited for him when he came up to me, some workers came up to us and helped with our suitcases.

He grabbed my hand we walked in and went to the reception. "Bienvenue à nouveau M. Lopez" "Ma chambre est-elle prête?" I looked at them confused. What are they speaking?

"Oui monsieur, vos valises seront là juste après vous" The receptionist handed him the key and we walked to the elevator. "What were you speaking?" "France" "You speak France?"

He nodded and the elevator made that ding noise while the doors opened. He looked hot speaking France, "Here is our room"

I walked in and was in love with the room. "I always stay here when I come for business," He said while seating on the sofa. I nodded and walk towards the window.

The view was beautiful, I felt Anthony wrapping his arms around my waist. "Do you like it?" I nodded my head and leaned onto him.

"Who made my hijab?" I have been thinking about it. I turned and looked at him, "I did it while looking on youtube" I was surprised, this boy is full of surprises.

I smiled pecked his lips, I gasped when he suddenly picked me up. "What do you have on your mind?" He smirked down at me and threw me on the bed and hovered over me.

"I have many things on my mind" "Like?" "Like this" He whispered and leaned towards my lips. I closed my eyes waiting for his lips but then I heard him laughing.