17

"Because... You are mine and only mine"

I shook my head when I thought about yesterday. It was killing me, I didn't know what was going on.

After everything that happened yesterday, I couldn't face him. I wanted to have time for myself, I didn't want to face him. He saw and heard everything that happened.

"What are you thinking about?" I looked to my side and saw Mia seating down with chips in her hands. "Nothing..." She chuckled and shook her head.

"What?" "I can see all over your face that you are thinking about Anthony" "No, I wasn't" "Girl please don't lie to me, and if you are gonna lie then don't play with your fingers"

I looked down on my hands and sighed knowing that she caught my lie. "Spill the beans," She said while drinking her milkshake.

"Well, I told you what happened yesterday" "Hmm" She hummed while nodding her head. "I didn't tell everything" She looked at me confused.

"Well, when he took me back to his penthouse yesterday, h-he... kissed me" I whispered hoping that she heard me.

"He did what? Can you say it louder, I couldn't hear anything" "Are you deaf?" "If you are gonna whisper so low, how am I gonna hear you?"

I sighed and took a deep breath, "He kissed me" She sat there with her eyes widened. I looked at her waiting for her answer.

"Mia? You there?" "UH! MY! YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS!" I shook my head while looking away. "No way! You kissed me before and you didn't tell me!"

"Can we drop the kiss now? There is something I'm confused about" I said while thinking about it. "Because... You are mine and only mine"

"AH!" I grabbed my head in my hands and sighed. "What is it?" "Well, after the kiss he said, 'you are mine and only mine' like he doesn't own me!" I said getting annoyed by myself.

"He loves you" I looked at her, not wanting to believe her. "What?" She nodded her head and held my hands.

"He loves you Zoya" "No, he doesn't" "Then why would he say that? Why would he keep kissing you? Why would he save you from that bitch? Why would he want you to live with instead of me? Why would he be there for you? Tell me why?"

"Because we are friends and that's what friends are for" "Are you friends with benefits or what? You need to see it Zoya, he loves and so do you"

"No, he is only a friend" "No, Zoya he isn't. You love him and that is the truth, you just don't want to expect it. The way you talk about him, you keep thinking about him and you aren't angry over him kissing you"

"No, I don't love him and that's it... We are only friends" "Fine, but don't say anything to me after, don't tell me after that I was telling the truth"

She said and looked away from me while pouting. I chuckled and hugged her from the side, "You are getting kind of stubborn" I said to her while ruffling her hair.

"Not me, my baby is," She said while caressing her baby bump. I chuckled and nodded my head, "Yeah, I know"

"And she is also eating weird things" We turned around and saw Edward coming in. I waved to him and he walked up to os. I stood up and sat on the other sofa, sat where I was seating and wrapped his arms around her.

"Where are my chips?" "Where is my welcome kiss?" he chuckled and pecked his lips, he took the shopping bag and gave it to her. "Wow, they are all my favorites"

They were being lovely dovely, while I looked at them with a smile. What may he be doing right now? I sighed and stood up, I walked to the balcony and looked outside.