20

"This is the address," I said while sending the address to him. He nodded and put his blazer on, he took his car keys and looked at me.

"Before I leave," He said and walked towards me "I'm waiting for my answer" "Answer about what?" "Answer to what I said yesterday"

I looked at him for a while and then looked away. I heard him sighing and then he left without saying anything. Why? Why couldn't I just say it?

I sighed and went up to the guest room I was staying in. I don't know what happened to him, but when I came back yesterday he told me that the guest room was ready.

I don't know why, but I felt a little sad and disappointed that I won't be in the same room as him. I took a long warm bath and got ready for the baby shower.

I changed into a light pink long-sleeved dress and white jeans, and I matched my hijab with my outfit. I took heels and put them on and my little pink purse.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I took the cake out from the fridge and put it in a box. I took a shopping bag which I good ready yesterday and closed the door after me.

I went to the elevator and went down. When I came down a guy walked up to me, "Miss Zoya?" I nodded my head and looked at him confused.

"I'm the manager here, Mr. Lopez told me to get you a car ready" "Uh, no need, I can go by myself" "He made himself clear, I can't deny him or I'll lose my job"

"Don't worry, I won't let that happen" I said and walked away. I went to the bus stop and waited for it.

When I arrived at the hall, I started to decorate everything. There was a little kitchen inside where I started cooking everything else.

When I was finished cooking, I went back to decorate the tables where I was going to put everything. I looked at the time and was shocked to see that it was almost 5 pm.

I hurried and finished the last and put the cake on the table. "Zoya!" I turned around and saw Mia and Edward coming in. I walked up to her and hugged her tightly.

"What do you think?" I asked when I pulled away from the hug. She looked around and smiled. "It's perfect" I looked at Edward and chuckled.

"Don't you dare, just don't" He said while raising his hand. "What the hell are you wearing?" I asked trying not to laugh. He was wearing a pink shirt with a Disney princess on.

He sighed and looked at Mia who was looking around. "She forced me to wear this" I chuckled and nodded my head, knowing that Mia for sure forced him.

He walked in and I walked behind him, "Did you do everything alone?" I nodded my head and she looked at me sadly. "Hey, what's wrong?" "I feel bad, I should have at least helped out"

"Uh, my baby," I said and pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back and sighed. I pulled away and looked at her, "I'm happy to do this for your baby"

She smiled and hugged me again, "How many times are you gonna hug each other?" We pulled away and looked at Edward who was eating the cupcake.

"Hey! Can't you wait?!" I shouted at him and pushed him away from the dessert. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around Mia's waist.

"Anyway, I invited both of your parents" Edward was suddenly stood still. "Edward I know, they didn't like you dating Mia, but I think they can change," I said while looking at him.

He sighed and nodded his head. He kissed the top of Mia's forehead and I smiled at them. "Where is your man?" "You are dating?!" I put my hands on my ear when he shouted.

"No, I'm not!" I shouted back while taking my hands away from my ears. "She isn't dating yet," Mia said while pushing the word yet.

"He is at work, I told him to come, he will try," I said while thinking about what happened this morning. "Hey, everything okay?" I looked at her and saw them looking at e worriedly.

"Of course," I said and forced a smile on my lips. "Tell me whenever you are ready" I hate that she knows me too well.

After a while, everyone started to arrive. Mia's parents and her cousins were here. After a few minutes, Edward's parents also arrived.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Sommer" "Hello dear," Mrs. Sommer said and hugged me. I pulled away and then saw her looking behind me.

I turned around and saw her looking at Edward. She walked towards him and hugged him. I walked up to Mia and stood beside her, "It's fine" I whispered to her.

She held my hand and nodded her head. Mrs. Sommer walked up to us and stood in front of Mia, she held her hands and smiled.

"I'm sorry dear, I was wrong before," She said feeling sorry. Mia shook her head and looked at Mrs. Sommer.

"I've seen how happy my son is with you... Please forgive me" Mia smiled and hugged Mrs. Summer who returned it back.

They pulled away and Mrs. Sommer gave her a box of gifts. "Uh, you didn't have to," Mia said and handed me the box. "Of course I had to, it's for my grandchild," She said while smiling.

I stood beside the window looking outside, waiting for him. Where is he? Maybe he can't come, or is it because of what happened this morning?

I sighed and looked outside once again, "Zoya?" I turned around and saw Mia. "Yeah?" "Why aren't you eating anything?" "I'm not hungry," I said and smiled.

"Are you waiting for him?" I sighed and nodded my head. "He must be busy, anyway let's reveal the gender," I said and pulled her to the table where the cake was.

"Can I have everyone's attention?!" I shouted to get everyone's attention. Everyone looked at me and I looked at Mia and Edward.

"Let's reveal the gender, but before we do it" I took the boxes where I had a princess crown and spiderman mask in. "Everyone needs to pick a princess crown or spiderman mask, whoever thinks it will be a girl will pick the crown and whoever thinks it will be a boy will pick the spiderman mask"

I put the box on the table and everyone started to take one, "You two also have to pick one of the things" Mia took the crown and so did Edward.

"Okay, cut the cake," I said and they both took the knife and cut the cake. Pink cream started to run out, "Wow, it's a girl!" Mia shouted happily.

"Let me break the news, it's not a girl it was a prank," I said while looking at them. "Then?" "There is another cake," I said and went to get the cake.

I put the cake in front of them and told them to cut it. "It is a girl, it's pink again," Edward said happily. I sighed knowing that these idiots won't get it.

"You stupid idiots, it's twins" They both were suddenly silent and looked at each other. "And they both are girls?" They asked while looking at me.

I nodded while smiling. They smiled and trapped me in a tight hug. I smiled and hugged them back, everyone started to give their gifts and started to congrats them.

I looked outside the window and sighed knowing that he won't be becoming. I was putting the gifts on the table when someone suddenly entered.

"Where is Ms. Zoya?!" I heard someone shouting. I looked at the door and saw those two bodyguards from yesterday.

"Uh, what are you doing here?" I asked while walking up to them. I looked at them and then behind the hoping that he was here. "You should hurry to the hospital?" "Why? What happened?"

*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
*****
"Mr. Lopez was in a car accident and is at the hospital!"