7

The next day when I woke up, my eyes were red and puffy from crying so much. I went to the bathroom and took a bath, then I got ready for work and went downstairs.

When I came downstairs I saw Nadia watching television. "Good morning baji" "Good morning" I whispered back. I went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water.

"It's Saturday, why are you so early up?" "I couldn't sleep... OMG!" When she looked at me she was shocked. I was confused when she hurried up to me.

"Baji, why are you so pale?" "I'm fine Nadia, I just couldn't sleep" "No, you don't look fine to me" She while putting her hand on my forehead. "You have a fever, come on let's get you to bed"

"Nadia, I'm fine, I have work see in the afternoon," I said while taking my purse. My head was hurting and spinning around, I took a deep breath and started to walk to the bus stop.

When I arrived at the shop, I saw the door was open. Why the hell is the door open? Only I have the keys.

I walked in and saw that guy from 2 days ago, what was his name again? Uh, yeah, Anthony Lopez. "How did you get in?" I asked more like a whisper.

"I have my ways. I didn't know you would be this fast" He said while looking at me. He was wearing black trousers and a crisp white shirt, with a black-tie, his dark brown was styled messily to perfection.

Goddamn, this man knows how to dress to impress. Why didn't I noticed before how handsome he was. "Here are the keys, I will be going now," I said while giving him the keys.

When I turned around to go, I felt like I was gonna fall down. My head was spinning, and I was getting dizzy. I held my balance and took a step forward but then suddenly everything went black.

ANTHONY LOPEZ
I was at the hospital in my office, doing some paperwork. David called me telling me that we had to go to the shop to see if she had cleaned it.

When I arrived at the shop it was closed, I told David to use the keys I had made and I went in. I looked around and the shop was shining, she did a good job of cleaning this whole shop.

I was looking around, imagining her while cleaning. Wait why the hell was I imagining her? These days the only thing on my mind has been her.

I heard the door open, I turned around and saw her coming in. She was wearing blue jeans, with a red top with long sleeves and the length of the top was also long, it was over her tighs, and she had a white hijab on.

Something was different about her. She looked pale, her eyes were puffy and red. Is she sick or what?

I didn't know I was admiring her till she spoke. "How did you get in?" She asked but it was more like a whisper. "I have my ways. I didn't know you would be this fast" I said while looking at her.

She looked at me for a while and then spoke "Here are the keys, I will be going now," She turned around to go. I wanted to stop her but nothing came out of my mouth.

I looked at when I noticed her behaviour. She was trying to hold her balance, she took a step forward but then suddenly she was gonna fall down, but luckily I was on time to catch her in my arms.

When I held her, she was burning. I picked her up and hurried to my car. "David hurry to the hospital!" He started to drive to my hospital.

When we arrived I carried her inside and went to my office. I laid her on the sofa and checked her fever. This girl, what the hell was she thinking? Going out while having a fever, is she stupid?

I checked her pules and then I gave her an injection. I gave her a sleeping injection so that she will get enough sleep.

I looked at her for a while admiring her beautiful face. She looks so innocent and beautiful, it's the first time I've felt something like this towards a woman.

"Dr. Lopez we need you in a surgery" I nodded and stood up. Before leaving I told David to keep an eye on her, I knew she won't be awake for the next few hours.

The surgery took about 2 hours, I went to my office and saw her still on the sofa. I went to my chair and went to work.

I suddenly heard her groan, I kept seating waiting till she was fully up. She looked around and then stopped when she saw me, "W-Where am I?" "You are in my office"

"Why am I here?" "As you see, you fainted," I said while standing up. She stood up ready to leave, "I need to go" "What a way to thank me" She looked at me for a while and then she said.

"I didn't ask you to help me," She said while looking at me coldly. Girls are daying to be in the office or room with me, but she doesn't even look at me. Is she pretending?

She was gonna walk away, but I grabbed her by the wrist. She hissed in pain and I was shocked. Did I grab her too tightly or what?

"L-Let go of my hand" She while looking at me. I ignored her and brought her closer to me. "Why are trying to play hard to get" "Excuse me?" "Look, I know you are pretending about everything"

"What the hell are you talking about?!" She shouted while trying to free herself from my hold. "Why are you pretending hard to get? You do know that it won't work on me, I've seen many girls like you" She looked at me like I said somethings she didn't expect.

Caught you, little girl. "AH!" I shouted out in pain when she bit me. "You motherfucker! I'm not one of your sluts! Fucking asshole!" She shouted and walked away.

Did that girl just bit me? Did she just shout at me? Then I realized something, I was smiling. Just thinking about it, there came a smile on my lips.

She is different, I knew from this moment that she was different. Girls will throw themselves under me, but she was on another level.

What was her name? Wait, I met her for the third time and I don't even know her name! What the hell am I doing?!

I took a deep breath and walked towards my window. I looked outside and saw her walking towards a taxi, she was mumbling about something. I smiled and kept looking at her until she drove away in the taxi.

Why are you so different?