41

Anthony pushed that man's hand away and glared at him. "Who are you? This slut-" Before he could say more Anthony punched him right in his face.

You deserved it asshole. "I had enough of this," He said while wrapping his arm around my waist. He looked at the man for a while and then smirked, "Aren't you Mr. Peter the owner of the Hospital near City Hospital"

"So what if I am? In a blink of an eye, I can put you in jail" I chuckled when he said that. He doesn't know Anthony, I really wanted to laugh but I had to hold it.

"Mr. Peter don't say more or it won't be good," I said trying to hold my laugh. "My husband here..." I said while pecking his cheek and held his hand.

He looked at me surprised and happy at the same time, "Meet my husband Anthony Lopez" That asshole looked at Anthony shocked.

"M-Mr. Lopez... I-I" Anthony cut him off and looked at David who I didn't notice was here. "I want you to cancel the contract with his company"

Anthony without looking at that motherfucker. He looked at me and wrapped his arm around my waits, he pecked my lips and I smiled at him.

"Aayan, let's go we need to take pictures," I said while grabbing his hand. Before walking away I looked at the mother.

"My brother has better manners than your son, and you," I said while looking at her son "Don't be like your parents, you can be better than them... You Mr. Peter, don't you dare talk about my father or you will forget your name"

I dragged Aayan away from there while Anthony followed us. I grabbed him by his ear while he shouted out in pain, "O-Ow, baji it hurts!" "Does it hurt? You are at the 10th place, I thought you said that your grades were good"

"Babe, let him go," Anthony said while taking my hand away from his ear. "Why are you taking his side?!" I said angrily while looking at him.

"Baby, at least he is 10th place and not 50th or 100th," He said while chuckling. "You are doing good, don't listen to your sister," Anthony said while putting his arm over Aayan's shoulder.

"Of course I'm doing good, I came 10th in the whole college, I'm first place in my class," He said while looking at me with a pout.

"My baby" I was going to hug him but he stepped back, "No, no baji, you can't do this... You didn't even invite me to your wedding, and when did you get married?!" He shouted while looking at Anthony and then at me.

"Wedding? Marriage? What are you talking about?" "You just said he is your husband" Then it hit, why? Why did I make my own grave?

"Don't worry, you will also be an uncle soon" "When did you get pregnant?!" He suddenly shouted while pushing Anthony's arm away.

"I-I'm not pregnant! What are you saying?!" I shouted at Anthony embarrassed. Wait, what is get pregnant? This idiot didn't even use protection.

"Enough talking, let's take pictures," I said changing the topic and handed Anthony my phone. "You want me to take pictures?" "Who else would?" I asked confused while looking around.

He chuckled while shaking his head. He took a few pictures of me, and then I called Felix to take pictures of all three of us. "Why are you here?" I asked Anthony when the ceremony was over.

He took something out from his pocket and I looked at him shocked. No, he wouldn't right? He wouldn't do it, he must be joking.

"I bought a car for Aayan" He looked at the car keys shocked and then took them when he realized it was his favorite car.

"You bought what?! A car!" I hit him behind his head while he pouted at me. "Don't do that in public, everyone here knows me" "I don't care. Why did you buy him a car?"

He ignored me and handed Aayan the car keys. "It's Mercedes-Benz SLC-Klasse" Aayan looked at him shocked and took the keys. "That's my dream car... Thank you" He ran off with the keys before I could say something.

"He wouldn't need the car he is going to England tomorrow" "England? Why?" "He got a scholarship there, so he won't need the car," I said while walking after Aayan.

"Then I'll buy an apartment for him in England, he won't have to pay the rent," He said while taking his phone. This bitch.

I took his phone and looked at him seriously, "Anthony, you don't get it. I want Aayan to stand on his own feet, I want him to make his own name. I don't want him to be a burden on someone like"

I've always been a burden on people, I was a burden on my stepmother, on my dad, because of me he got sick and then I lost him. And now, I'm a burden to Anthony, but I can't lose him.

I didn't realize I was crying until Anthony whipped my tears away. He smiled at me and kissed me passionately. We pulled away and he hugged me tightly.

"Ahm..." We pulled away and saw Aayan looking at us with his arms crossed over his chest. "I don't want you two to be like this in front of me before marriage and all"

He acts like a big brother sometimes. He looked at Anthony and then handed him the keys. "I'm thankful that you bought a car for me which is my dream car... But I can't take it"

He looked at me and smiled before looking at Anthony, "My Zoya baji, thought me to earn something by hard work, because if I take it from you then it will be gone faster than I wanted it to, but if I work for it by myself then I will have for the rest of life"

"You thought him well," Anthony said while taking the car key from him. "I can buy him an apartment in England he can pay the rent himself" "No need for that, I already found an apartment," Aayan said while looking at Anthony and then at me.

"My baby is a big boy now" "Baji, please don't be emotional now," He said and started to panic when he saw tears in my eyes. "When is your flight tomorrow morning?"

"At 8 am" "Okay, we'll pick you," Anthony said before I could say something. He nodded and we then enjoyed his graduation day with going to for dinner, and the best thing was that we took Nadia along.

The next day Anthony and I picked Aayan up at the apartment and we went to the airport. When he was ready to go I started to panic.

"Aayan, take care of yourself, don't too much eat junk food, remember to sleep, don't overwork yourself, remember to take medicine if you get sick, remember to eat on time, don't you dare skip your meals-"

"Baji, don't worry I will take care," He said while hugging me. I let my tears out when he hugged me. How will he take care of himself and his part-time job and university?

"Baji, don't cry, I will call you whenever I have time if you want I'll facetime you, so don't cry," He said while whipping my tears away.

"I'm just worried, I've never let you be so far away from me since you were born, and knowing that I won't be there beside you when you get sick or when you need something, it's killing me"

"Don't worry, I will take care of myself" "Promise?" I said while showing him my pinky finger. He connected our pinky fingers and nodded. "Pinky promise" He suddenly looked at Anthony seriously.

"Don't you dare make my sister cry" "Aayan, this isn't what I thought you" He ignored me and kept looking at Anthony.

"Don't worry, your sister is happy and save with me" He said while wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Baji, don't worry about me... You wait, I'll return as a big man" He said before hugging me for the last time. He pulled away and took his suitcase.

"Call me when you land!" "Bye!" I waved at while he walked away. "He will be fine, he is a well-thought guy and he is your brother" I shook my head and smiled.

"No, he is more like my son"