9

I was on my way to the coffee shop, I'm going to work at. I hope it will be easy because I've never liked working in such places. When I arrived I walked in and looked at the workers.

"What would you like to order?" "Uh, I'm the new worker" "Uh, welcome to love and peace," She said while smiling.

"Love and peace?" "The cafe's name" I nodded and looked at waiting till she will tell me where the changing room is. "Uh, yeah... That way" She said while pointing towards the door.

After changing I came back, "When is Mr. William coming?" "He will be here in a few minutes" I nodded and asked her what to do. She told me that I could stand at the counter and take orders from there.

"Good morning Zoya" "Uh, good morning Mr. William" "How is work?" "It's going fine," He told me that I will be taking orders and clean the tables after customers leave.

I was doing my work when I heard Aayan and Nadia's voice. "Baji?" I turned around and saw them walking up to me. "How are you both?" I asked while giving them something to drink.

"We are fine, but we missed you" I chuckled and looked at them. "I missed you too," I asked them how everything was going there. I was happy that they had a good time there and that everything was perfect.

They left since they didn't want Ami to know that they came to meet me. When they left I went back to work. "One black coffee" "Will that be all sir?" I said and looked up.

"Uh, Anthy what are you doing here?" "I was on my way to the hospital and decided to take a cup of coffee with me," He said while looking at me.

I nodded and took his order, "You can take a seat, I will get your coffee ready" He nodded and went to the table beside the window.

I started to make his coffee, and then I took it to him. "Here is your black coffee" "So you work here now?" I nodded and looked around the place.

"Yeah, it's a nice place" He nodded and stood up. "Going to work?" He nodded and looked at me with something in his eyes which I couldn't get.

"How about I bring you lunch? If you would eat it" I asked shyly. Wait, why did I ask him that? He would think that I'm asking him on a date.

"I-I mean, I-I need to repay you for the raid yesterday so" He chuckled and nodded his head. "Are you going to make lunch then?" "Yeah! I will bring you a lunch box"

"That's fine, but that won't be the repay for the car ride" "Uh?" "It will be just a normal lunch, you can come at 1 pm" I nodded and he left while waving bye.

When he left I sighed happily, I'm happy that he didn't take it as a date. I went back to work, when my shift was over I hurried home. I started to take all the ingredients for my cooking and started cooking.

When I was finished with cooking I put it in a lunch box. I looked at the time and it was already 10:30 pm. I hurried up to the bathroom and took a bath.

Then I went to change into clothes, "What should I wear?" I looked through my clothes, but I couldn't find anything nice.

"Why am I doing this? It's only lunch" I hurried up and changed into a white top with a long red skirt and red hijab. I did my usual makeup and took my white sneakers.

Zoya's outfit: