27

ZOYA ANWAR
I slowly opened my eyes, my head was hurting a lot. I looked around and like yesterday I was still in that room.

I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged myself. I was scared, I wanted to get out from here but how? There aren't any windows here and only one door which is only opened by him.

Anthony, where are you? please save me. Tears were running down my cheeks, I never expected this. I don't know why and who is doing all of this.

I heard the open and he walked in. "Hello, sweetheart," He said while walking towards me. I ignored him and looked away while whipping my tears away.

He went on his knees in front of me and harshly grabbed the back of my head and made me look at him, I hissed in pain while closing my eyes.

"Uh, does it hurt?" I held his hand trying to push it away, but he was too strong. "Your boyfriend is useless, he can't even find you," "Why do you sound like you are scared?"

I don't where I got this confidence from but I just opened my mouth. "Tsk, I scared you wish" I chuckled dryly and pushed him away with everything I had.

"You're a coward, hiding behind a mask, tsk" Then I felt something warm and hard on my cheek. "You fucking bitch!" He shouted and started to kick and punch me.

After kicking and punching me for a while he looked at me, "I would have continued but I need to go now". I whipped the blood away beside my lip with the back of my hand. I leaned back on the wall and put my head on the wall and sighed.

When will you come?

ANTHONY LOPEZ
I was seating in the living room with Harry and Edward. "Did you find anything?" "Bro, can you stop asking for the 100th time... I'm trying it will take a while,"

There was a knock on the door, I opened the door and saw Sebastian "Bro, I heard what happened" He said while I let him in. I sighed and looked at him, "Where were you?" "Didn't Harry tell you?"

I shook my head and looked at Harry who ignored my stare. "I was on a business trip and heard about it, so I hurried back" I nodded my head and we both walked in.

"I FOUND IT!" Harry suddenly shouted. I hurried beside him and looked at the laptop screen. "I found the place where the call was from" "Then what are we doing here," I said and stood up.

I took my car keys and they all three followed me behind. We hurried out to my and Edward's car. He called a few of his police officers and told them the address.

We arrived at the place, it was woods all over the place. Harry took his computer and looked around the place. Sebastian stood beside him and looked at the computer and the around the woods.

"Somewhere around here," He said while looking on his laptop. I looked at the red dot and then looked around.

"Let's split up," I said while looking around knowing that it would take us forever if we all go together.

"I and my police officer will go this way," Edward said while I nodded in agreement. He walked into the wood with his police officers "I'll go this way, and you both go that way" They nodded and I walked in.

After what seemed like forever I finally saw something, it looked like an old house or an abandoned place. I hurried towards it and walked in, I coughed.

I looked around and didn't see anything, I walked forward when something caught my eyes. I walked towards that thing and took it up, the black card.

The card I gave Zoya, I took my phone and called Harry and Edward. Harry tracked me and found me in no time.

"She was here!" I said while looking at them. Edward nodded towards his police officer and they put their gloves on and started to look around.

"Put these gloves on so that your fingerprints won't come on anything," Edward said while giving me and Harry the gloves.

"Where is Sebastian?" Harry turned around and looked behind himself and around, "He was just here" Why do I smell something fishy?

We looked around and didn't find anything else, I walked into a room and I couldn't believe my eyes. Blood, there was blood on the floor and rope on the floor.

Zoya is hurt, no, no... She can't be hurt, I need to find her.

I hurried outside and looked at Edward, "Find her! We need to hurry and find her!" I shouted while punching the wall beside me.

"What happened?" "I can't take this anymore!" I said and walked out from there. I hurried back to my car, I called Lucas and Oliver telling them that I want to meet them right now. I decided to meet them at Lucas's office so I hurried there.

I texted Harry telling him to come there with Edward. When I arrived at the company I hurried up to the 50th floor.

I opened the door and saw Oliver was already here, "Wtf, what happened to your hand?!" Lucas shouted when I walked in.

"I need your help" "We'll talk, but you need to treat your wound first" "I don't have time!" I shouted while looking at them.

"What happened?" "Zoya was kidnapped a day ago, I only have one day left to find her" They looked at me shocked and Lucas called someone.

The door opened revealing Harry and Edward, "I need some of your best men and Edward get some of your best men from the police" He nodded and went to call.

"Harry track Sebastian" "What? Why?" "Did by any chance tell him about Zoya being kidnapped?" He shook his head and looked at me confused.

"Track him right now and tell me where he is" He nodded and started to track Sebastian. "My men are downstairs, you can talk to them" "I called also a few of my men," Oliver said while standing up.

"Where are you going?" "Do you think we will let you find her alone? We'll help" Lucas said and took his car keys.

"And I want my child to have his aunt beside him when my baby is born," I looked at Oliver surprised and happy at the same time.

"Now, come on, let's get to work," He said and walked out from the office. I followed him and he took my car and started to drive while I sat beside him.

He stopped the car and I looked outside, uh? "Why did we come here?" He ignored me and dragged me out of the car. He dragged me inside and mom looked at us happily, but her smile dropped when she saw me.

"What happened to you?" She asked worriedly asked. I pushed Oliver's hand away and looked at him. "We were going to find her!" I shouted at him.

"And how would you do it when you are in this condition?!" He shouted back while looking at angrily.

"What happened?" Mom asked while looking at Oliver. "Zoya was kidnapped 1 day ago, and this asshole thinks he can find her in this condition"

"Uh, my! Did you find anything? Is she alright? How did this happen?" She said while tearing up. "Don't let him get out from here mom, we will be looking for her"

"I said I'm coming along!" I shouted and went towards the door but a few men in black stood in front of me. "Get out of my way," I said while looking at them.

"Jonathon, you have my permission," Oliver said and walked out from there. Two of them gripped me and dragged me inside.

I kicked and punched them away, and was gonna walk out when I felt something sharp on my neck. I turned my head around and saw Jonathon with an injection in his hand. I started to feel dizzy and then everything went black, only one thing was in my head.

Zoya......