33

1 WEEK LATER
It's been a week since we've been to his parent's house. Today we decided to go back to the penthouse.

We were on our way back when Anthony got a call from the hospital. He dropped me at the penthouse and went to work. I went up to his room and laid on the bed.

I took my phone and called Nadia. She didn't answer so I decided to put all my things in his room. I put all my clothes in the closet and then started to put all my makeup and perfumes on his little table with perfumes.

I decided to take a bath and then cook dinner before he arrives home. After the bath, I looked through the closet and saw a hoodie of his.

I took his hoodie and put it on with my sweatpants underneath. I went downstairs and started to cook dinner. My phone suddenly started to ring, I answered it and put it on the speaker.

"Hello?"

"Did you miss me?"

"Anthony, seriously..." I said while chuckling.

"I miss you"

"You left only for an hour"

"So? You don't miss me?"

"I do wait, are you driving?"

"Yeah, why?"

"End the call right away! Don't you dare talk on the phone while driving"

Before he could say anything I ended the call. This boy seriously needs to learn something, how can he drive while talking on the phone.

I was so into the cooking that I didn't realize him coming in. I felt him back hugging me, "Are you angry?" "No, I'm just disappointed... How could you drive while talking on the phone?"

"I'm sorry," He said while pouting. I chuckled and went back to my cooking, "Why did the hospital call you?" "Uh, that, the hospital I was working on is finished," He said while putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Really? That's good, you can finally cure children who need you" I said while thinking about those children who are suffering from cancer.

He pecked my cheek and hugged me tighter, "Now, let me go so that we can eat" I said trying to pull away from his tight grip. Instead of letting me go, he turned me around and pressed his lips on mine.

"What was that for?" "I just missed you kiss" I chuckled and pushed him slightly away. I put the food on the dining table while he sat down.

After dinner, he went up to take a shower while I washed the dishes. I went up and saw him drying his hair. I walked towards him and took the towel from him.

He smiled and lowered his head so that I could dry his hair. "Do you want to work?" He looked up while I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" He took the towel from me and wrapped his arms around my waist, he pulled me closer while I put hands on his chest.

"I saw your drawings, and I think you should open a shop" "And how would I do that? I don't have employs, plus you need money to open it"

"About that, I already bought a place for you," He said while looking away from me. "You did what?! Without even asking me?" He sighed and looked at me.

"I already knew that you wouldn't let me buy it, so I bought the place. You should work on it, make your dream come true" He said while caressing my cheek softly.