19

I walked into the kitchen and took a glass of water. "What happened to you?" "Uh, shit! When did you come?!" I asked while my hand was on my chest.

"We were here before you," Edward said while taking a sip of his milkshake. "Didn't you sleep?" I shook my head and put the glass on the counter.

"I couldn't sleep" "What happened yesterday?" Mia asked when Edward suddenly stood up and walked towards me. He held me by my arms and started to look up and down.

I heard Mia sighing, she stood up and pulled Edward away from me, "You asshole, let her be, get out! You have work!" She shouted at him while pushing him out.

"If he did something stupid to my sister I'll cut his dick off!" I heard him shouting before he was out.

Mia sighed and walked up to me. She sat down and looked at me, "So what happened?" "Well, before yesterday I asked something stupid... Me being me, asked him if he liked me"

She facepalmed her self and shook her head, "Uh, Zoya what do I do with you?" "He didn't answer me and told me to meet him at 3 pm, so yesterday he took me out for dinner and then to Brooklyn Promenade"

She looked at me waiting for me to continue. "He said that he didn't like me, but he..."

FLASHBACK
"No, I don't like you" I looked at him, why do I feel sad and disappointed?. He held my hands in his tightly.

"I don't like you, but I love you" I was taken back what he just said. That's when I saw it in his eyes. I saw all of it, everything which I couldn't get before.

Love, I saw love in his eyes. I've never seen this kind of love in someone's eyes for me before. "Y-You love me?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I love you more than anything, I've never loved anyone but you. When you asked me yesterday, I was nervous. I've never been in a relationship, I didn't how to tell you" He whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

"A-Anthony, I... I-I don't know" "It's fine, you can think and tell me, I won't force you but... I can promise you something. I will wait for you no matter what, no matter for how long, you are the only one I love" He said and then I felt his lips on my forehead.
END OF FLASHBACK

"UH MY GOD! I KNEW IT!" She said and stood up. She hugged me tightly that I couldn't breathe.

She pulled away and looked at me with a big smile on her face, "So what did you think" "I don't know Mia" I said and sat down.

She sat over for me and looked at me with a shocked expression on her face. "You don't know! Zoya, I can see all over your face that how happy you are with this guy, you talk and think about him 24/7"

She said while looking at me seriously, I don't like this expression on her face. "Mia please don't start again," I said getting annoyed by her behavior.

"No, Zoya, I'm saying the truth!" She shouted while standing up. "You love him and you don't want to admit it" "I don't like him, he is only a friend!" I shouted while standing up.

"What are you scared about? He loves, you love him that's what is the most important thing! Just admit it, you love"

"Yes! I love him! Happy?" She suddenly smiled and then I realized what I just said. "Your best friend can see it before yourself," She said and held my hands.

"I want to be alone" I whispered and went to the room. I closed the door and laid on the bed. "I love him," I said while a tear rolled down my cheek.