39

ZOYA ANWAR
"Okay, finished," I said and took a sip from my milkshake. I looked at him while chuckling, he was sweating a lot and was out of breath. He walked towards me and sat down.

I looked at Felix and he handed Anthony the bottle. Anthony took it from him and drank it in one go. I kept looking at him trying not to laugh, he looked at Felix and he handed the other bottle.

"Did you have fun?" He asked while looking at me. I nodded and took tissue paper, "I had a lot of fun," I said and whipped his sweat from his forehead and neck.

He laid his head on my lap and closed his eyes. Now I felt bad for making him do all of this, "Is my boy tired?" "Hm, I'm tired" I giggled and pecked his lips.

"Are you still tired?" "Not anymore," He said and opened his eyes. I chuckled he stood up, I took his blazer in my hand and stood up. "Let's go home, you need to take a bath," I said and dragged him out from the shop.

I closed the shop and then we drove home. When we arrived home I told him to take a bath while I made something to eat for him. After I made lunch I put everything on the dining table.

I heard his footsteps "Anthony, come lunch is ready" I shouted from the dining table while putting the last dish on the table. He walked in and sat down while I did the same.

After lunch, I cleaned the dishes while he kept hugging me from behind. "Don't you get tired of hugging me?" "No," he said tiredly. When I was finished with the dishes, he grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

He opened the door to a room and looked at me. "Close your eyes" "Uh?" "Just close your eyes," He said while putting his hand over my eyes.

"Can I open now?" "Yeah," he said while taking his hand away from my eyes. I was shocked to see the room, "Anthony... You didn't have to do it" He back hugged me and put his chin on my shoulder.

"I want you to be comfortable while making the dresses and designing them" I turned and looked at him with a smile. I pecked his lips while thanking him.

"Why did you put a sofa in here?" He smirked and looked at me. He suddenly picked me up bridal style and laid me on the sofa while hovering over me.

"W-What are you doing?" He leaned towards my lips, I closed my eyes and then I felt his lips on mine. We kissed passionately when the kiss suddenly started to heat up.

He suddenly pulled away and looked at breathing heavily. He laid beside me and pulled me towards him. "I'm tired" he mumbled and closed his eyes.

Why didn't I want him to stop? I wanted more than that. I played with his hair while looking at him. After a while, I could hear soft snores coming from him.

I chuckled and pecked his lips before taking his hand away from my waist. I stood up and walked towards our room, I took my hijab off and took the duvet.

I went back to the room and put the duvet over him. I ruled my sleeves up and started to work on my first dress.

4 HOURS LATER
"Zoya?" I turned around and looked at Anthony who was awake and was seating on the sofa. "Did I wake you?" I walked towards him and stood in front.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my stomach. I caressed his hair softly, he suddenly pulled away and looked at me.

"How long did I sleep?" "4 hours, it's dinner time," I said while looking at the clock. He stood up and went to the room to fresh up while I went downstairs to make dinner.

I was making dinner when I heard his footsteps. I thought as always he would back hug me but this time he just went straight to the dining table.

I made dinner and put it on the dining table. I sat down and handed him his plate and we started eating. "Anthony, are you alright?" "Yeah..." He answered shortly.