44

I walked around the mall trying to find the restaurant and Anthony. But it's been almost an hour and I still haven't found him. I sighed and sat down on a bench.

I looked around and saw people going around happily. It was supposed to be a good day, a day where we forgot about our worries and work and just enjoyed each other's company and time.

But I ruined everything, why didn't I just tell him before leaving? A couple sat beside me with a baby. I looked at the baby and smiled, the woman looked at me and smiled.

"Est-ce que ça va?" I looked at her confused, she is speaking France. "Sorry, I don't speak France" She smiled and nodded her head.

"I asked of you were okay?" "Uh, y-yeah kind of" I looked at her baby who was talking in baby language. "How many months is she?" "4 months"

She is so cute, her little hands and small feet. Her choppy cheeks, so cute. "Are you waiting for someone?" "Well, kind of... You see, I'm on a vacation" "Alone?" I shook my head and smiled.

"I came with my boyfriend, I'm just... Lost" I said while looking around. She patted my back and smiled sweetly, "Don't worry, you'll find him"

Suddenly I heard his voice over the speaker. "Zoya, it's me... I don't want you to move, wherever you are don't you move. Ask someone if you can borrow a phone to make a call, and do it right now!"

I could hear in his voice how worried he was. Why didn't I think about borrowing a phone before? "Can I borrow your phone to call him?" She nodded and handed me her phone. I quickly typed his number and waited for him to pick up.

"Anthony, it's me"

"Where are you?"

"I'm in front of an ice cream store and beside it, there is a toy store"

"Don't move, I'm coming"

He ended the call and I handed her phone back. "Thank you" She shook her head, "It's fine" I stood up and looked around to see if I could see him anywhere.

"ZOYA?!" I turned around and saw him running towards me. He ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged him back, he pulled away and looked at me up and down.

"Are you okay? You aren't hurt right?" "I'm fine Anthony, don't worry," I said trying to make him relax. "How can I not worry? Why the fuck did you leave the restaurant without telling me?! Do you know how worried I was?!"

"Sorry, I saw a girl crying she was lost so I helped her find her mother, but then I forgot the way back" I almost whispered. I made him so worry about me.

He sighed and hugged me, "Just don't leave like that again" He whispered before pulling away. "Where are our things?" He chuckled and held my hand.

"At the restaurant" "How could you leave everything there? My purse and all the gifts?" "I had to find you, those things aren't important plus I called my men, the things must already be at the hotel," He said and looked at the time.

"Let's go, I'm really hungry" He pulled me with him and we walked out to his car. "I'm sorry to worry you" He held my hand and looked at before looking back at the road.

"It's fine, you just wanted to help the little girl, just don't leave without telling me" "I won't" He smiled and we talked about random things while he drove to a restaurant.

He opened the door for me and held my hand. We both walked in and a waiter came up to us, "Willkommen, Sir, wo Sie Platz nehmen möchten?" Anthony looked at him confused. I chuckled and looked at the waiter.

"Ein Tisch für 2 mit einer schönen Aussicht" The waiter nodded and led us to a table for two with a nice view. "I didn't know you could speak Germany," He said while looking at me.

Anthony took the chair out for me and I sat down, he sat over for me and looked at me with a smirk. The waiter came back with the menu and handed it to us.

"You look sexy when you speak Germany" I blushed and looked away. he chuckled and we ordered our foot. The waiter came with our food and I started to eat.

"Were you that hungry?" I nodded with my mouth full, he chuckled and whipped my mouth from the side. "You eat like a child" I pouted and he just chuckled.

We ate our dinner while talking about random things. After dinner, we went for a long drive, "Stop!" He stopped the car and looked at me worriedly. "What?" "Ice cream!" I shouted while pointing towards the ice cream shop.

He sighed, I looked at him and smiled innocently. "You are lucky that I love you" I smiled and opened the door and jumped out of the car. He walked up to me, I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the ice cream shop.

The woman smiled at us and Anthony bought our ice cream. "My vanilla!" I said happily and took my ice cream from him. We sat down and started to eat our ice cream.

I looked at mine and then at Anthony's. "You want to taste?" I nodded like a child and he put the ice cream towards my mouth. I took a bite and looked at the ice cream.

"Mine is better than yours" He chuckled and shook his head at my childless behavior. After our ice cream, we went out to our car.

"Wait, I want to drive!" I said while quickly going to the driver seat. He shook his head and walked towards, "No, what if you drive in someone? I can't let you drive"

"There aren't many cars, it's 8 pm" "No, you won't drive" I pouted and looked at him. "Baby, pleaseeeeee" I whinnied like a child. He smiled and sighed.

I smiled and sat at the driver seat while he also sat in. I started the car and looked at Anthony, "I'm a good driver, so don't worry" I said and drove off.

"I will never let you drive," Anthony said while getting off from the car. I chuckled and walked up to him. "Come on, it wasn't that fast," I said while wrapping my arms around his.

He looked at me like I said something wrong, "Okay, fine it was" He shook his head while we walked into the hotel.

When we arrived in our room I jumped on the bed. "Uh, I'm so tired," I said while closing my eyes. I sat up and looked at Anthony who was already taking his blazer off.

I took my hijab off and threw it on the sofa, I took a clean towel and walked towards the bathroom. "I'm taking a bath first!" I said before closing the door.

After a long bath, I put creme on my whole body. I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped walked into the room. I looked around and didn't Anthony in the room. Where did he go?

I was trying to find my pajamas when he suddenly picked me up. "Anthony! I need to put clothes on" He smirked down and me and laid me on the bed.

He hovered over me and pecked my lips, he smiled and pecked my lips again. "What are you doing?" "This..." He pressed his lips on mine and kissed me passionately. We pulled away to catch our breath.

"I love you" He smiled and presses his lips on mine again, he pulled away and looked straight into my eyes, "I love you too" He whispered before kissing down my neck.

That was the best vacation I ever had, not because it was a place where I wanted to go, not because I had a lot of fun. The biggest reason for it was that...

It was with the guy I loved more than anything...