35

I opened my eyes tiredly and tried to sit up but I was pulled back down on the bed. I looked at my side and saw Anthony's arms wrapped around me tightly.

"Take a picture it will last longer" "I don't need to take a picture when I know that you always will be beside me" I whispered while snuggling into his chest.

I heard him chuckling while caressing my head. "Anthony, are you sniffing to me?" I pulled away when he pulled me into him again.

"You just smell so good" he whispered while sniffing to me once again. I chuckled and tried to take his hands away from my wrist. "Come on, you need to show me my new shop, and you need to go to work"

"5 minutes more" "Not even 3 minutes, it's already 8 am," I said while pushing his arms away slightly away, and stood up. "Wow, nice view" I looked at him confused and saw him smirking at me.

He looked at me up and down while smirking, I looked down at me and realized that I was wearing one of his white shirts and you could see through it.

"L-Look away!" I shouted and took one of his hoddies from the closet. "I liked the view, my girl in my shirt, where I could see her black undergarments and with her long hair down, good that I took a picture"

I looked at him and saw him on his phone. "Delete it!" I shouted while running towards him. He stood up and put his hand up while holding his phone.

I tried to reach his hand but I was too short. I jumped and tried to grab it put then I slipped and fell on him. We both fell on the bed, I was on top of him.

He looked at me and wrapped his arm around my waist, while the other took a string of my hair behind my ear. He leaned towards my lips and was gonna kiss me when I stopped him with putting my hand on his lips.

"No, no, no kisses before you've brushed your teeth," I said and stood up. He sighed and took the cover over himself. I chuckled and went to the bathroom with my clothes.

I took a long warm bath. While I was drying my hair with the towel and smiled while thinking about yesterday. I've never seen him this shocked before, or this speechless.

FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT
"I want to show you something" He looked at me confused while I just smiled. "What is it?" "A surprise" He unwrapped his arms from my waist and crossed them over his chest.

"I don't like surprises," I chuckled at his behavior and put my hands on my hips. "Now, close your eyes" He looked at me and then smirked. "Just close your eyes," I said while blushing.

He chuckled and closed his eyes. I turned him around so that he was facing the mirror. "I said don't open your eyes!" I shouted when I saw him peeking.

I walked towards him and pressed my lips on him, I pulled away and saw him opening his eyes, "I liked the surprise" "It wasn't the surprise... If you don't look then I'll do whatever you want me to do"

"Deal," He said and closed his eyes. I walked towards the mirror and started to take the pins away off from my hijab. I took the hijab off and looked at him through the mirror.

I smiled when I saw his eyes closed, "Can I open my eyes?" "No, wait a minute" I slowly let my hair out from the bun and took a deep breath.

"Y-You can open your eyes," I said while turning around to face him. He opened his eyes and stood there frozen. I put my hair behind my hair and looked at him nervously.

Uh, I shouldn't have done it. He doesn't like it, what am I gonna do now? I sighed and was gonna walk past him when he grabbed my hand.

"It's okay if you don't like it" I whispered without looking at him. He didn't say anything and cupped my cheeks. I looked at him and saw him smiling down at me.

Without saying anything he pressed his lips on mine kissing me passionately. I pulled away and looked at him, "I thought you didn't like me without my hijab" I whispered while playing with his shirts button.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Sorry, I was just speechless and shocked... I didn't know you would have shown me your hair this early"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him while putting my head on his chest. He hugged me tighter and we stood like that for a few minutes.

"Remember what you said?" I pulled my head away from his chest, while my arms were still around his waist. "You'll do whatever I ask you to" I nodded and he suddenly started to take his shirt off.

"W-What are you doing?" He looked at me with a smirk on his face and started to step forward while I stepped back.

Suddenly the wall was behind me and I was trapped between the wall and his arms. He leaned down and his face was only inches away from mine, he looked down at my lips and pecked them before stepping away.

"Here, wear my shirt"
END OF FLASHBACK

That's how I ended up wearing his shirt. I was making breakfast when he wrapped his arms around me from behind. This time instead of sniffing to my hair, he took my scent in.

"Why do you keep sniffing to me?" "Because you smell so good, what kind of body wash do you use? And shampoo" He said fastly. I chuckled and shook my head.

After breakfast, I went upstairs to make my hijab while Anthony put his blazer on. When we were ready he showed me the place where I would open my shop.

"Don't you think it's too big for a beginner?" I said while looking around the place. "No, you have so many designs and I want you to make your dream true," He said holding my hand.

I smiled and looked at him, "I want to start tomorrow since it's Saturday" "Okay, then you can come with me now" "Uh, where?"

He opened the door for and I stepped in the car. He sat at the driver seat and started to drive. "To the new hospital, I want you beside me," he said while intertwining our fingers.

I smiled and pecked his cheek fastly, "You shouldn't do this right now" "Why? You want more?" I asked while teasing him. He sighed and stopped the car, I looked outside and saw that we were already at the hospital.

"Uh, we're here," I said and was gonna open the door when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him and smashed his lips on mine. I was shocked but kissed him back.

We pulled away while breathing heavily. "Let's go now" I was going to stop him but he was already out. He opened my door and grabbed my hand.

"A-Anthony wait" I stopped him and stood in front of him. When the doctors passed by they smiled while looking at him. I started to blush, "Why are they smiling while looking at me? And why are you blushing this hard?"

I brought my hands near his lips and whipped my lipstick away. "You had lipstick on your lips" I whispered while hiding my face in his chest.

I pulled away and we both walked in. We were on our way to his meeting room where they were going to disguise about medicines and other things. Suddenly a girl jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

Who the hell is this girl? What does she think of herself? Why is she hugging my Anthony? I'm so gonna kick his ass if he's cheating on me.

She pulled away and my eyes widened at what she did next. She kissed his check right in front of my eyes, like in front of his girlfriend and he didn't even push her away.

When he looked at her his eyes widened in shock. I felt like he didn't expect her here, was he really cheating on me?

"Carey..."