22

They all looked at him and then at me, "I finally don't have to worry about you" Oliver said while standing up. He grabbed Ella's hand and helped her up.

"We'll get going, we have a doctor's appointment" "Uh, why?" "I've been feeling sick these days," Ella said while looking at Anthony.

"Well, I can see that, you are too silent," He said while chuckling. They both said their bye and went to their appointment.

Lucas and Jasmine sat down where Oliver and Ella were seating while I sat down beside Anthony with Julie on my lap.

"Thi, why you here?" Julie asked Anthony while seating laying down beside him. He chuckled and pulled her on his chest, "Baby, Thi is hurt come down here" Jasmine said while taking her hands forward.

"She calls you Thi" I said while smiling towards her. "Yeah, she gave me a nick name when she turned 1" He said while smiling. "She is really cute" I said while caressing her hair. 

She shook her head and hide her head in his chest. "It's fine sis..." He said while patting her on her back. "How did you meet the stupid brother of mine Zoya?" Lucas asked while putting his arm over Jasmine.

"Well, it was an unexpected meeting," I said while thinking about the time when I met him. "I'm still can't believe that Anthony is in a relationship"

Jasmine said while chuckling, I was confused. "Why are you all surprised?" "Well, he has always been busy with work, building hospitals, working till 4-5 in the mornings, and even skipping his meals. We all were worried about him, but we started to see changes in him the last 2 months"

I looked over at him and saw him sleeping peacefully with Julie on his arms. "He always used to have this cold expression on his face, he didn't smile much, but now he is smiling more than ever" She continued while looking at him with a smile on her face.

"I still remember when you were pregnant with Julie, he was more excited then I was," Lucas said while chuckling. I looked over at him and caressed his hair softly.

"I like this change, and we know that you are the reason behind it. We are happy that he found someone he can rely on, someone who can take care of him and someone who can love him and not his money or fame. Don't leave his side"

I nodded my head while smiling. Lucas stood up and helped Jasmine up, he walked towards Julie and carefully took her up in his arms.

"Take care," Jasmine said before they left. I stood up and put the cover over him carefully. I laid on the sofa and slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up by hearing some voices. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Anthony on the sofa, wait, sofa.

I sat up and saw that I was sleeping on the hospital, how the hell did I come here? I saw him talking to the doctor from earlier. "Get me the file about all the medicine which arrived at all the hospitals, and tell David to get my car ready, I'm going to check on the hospital," He said while standing up.

I sighed and stood up, "Did I wake you?" I shook my head and walked towards him. "Who is David?" "My secretary why?"

"Dr. Daniel please tell David to clear his schedule for the next few days, and you," "Don't Daniel or I'll fire you" "You fire him, then your done," I said while glaring at him.

"It will be done," Dr. Daniel said while standing up "When can he leave the hospital?" "Sir can leave today, but he needs rest for a few days" "Then you can tell David to get the car ready, I'm taking him home" Dr. Daniel nodded and left.

"You can't do that," He said looking at me, while I just smirked towards him while shaking my head. "Mr. Doctor I thought you were a doctor, you must know that you need rest," I said while pushing the word.