45

We were back from our one week vacation. We both went back to work right away, and we were really busy since we weren't at work for a week. Anthony had a lot of surgeries and also had to be at the other hospitals.

My work was also going fine. I had to design a lot of dresses when I came back, my dresses were being bought really fastly. I started to be busier than usual and we both always came home late.

I was home a little early today since I wasn't feeling well. I was making a chocolate cake, I suddenly wanted to eat chocolate cake which I don't eat.

Anthony will like it when he comes home, he loves chocolate cakes. I put the cake in the oven and waited till it was baked. After 30 minutes it was perfectly baked.

I took strawberries and blueberries from the fridge and washed them. I made creme for the cake and started to decorate it. I heard the front door open and close.

"I'm home" I heard his voice. I could hear that he was tired and has been overworking a little too much. "In the kitchen!" I shouted. I heard his footsteps coming to the kitchen.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and back hugged me. He put his chin my shoulder and closed his eyes. "Did you remember to eat lunch and dinner which I send for you?" "Hm, I did" He whispered.

He looked up and pecked my cheeks. He looked down and smiled, "Wow, chocolate cake" "Yeah, I wanted to eat chocolate" He looked at me surprised.

Whenever I made a cake I had to make two different, one chocolate and one vanilla cake. "You want to eat chocolate cake?" I nodded and cut the cake.

I took a bite and then took two mores. I put the fork towards his mouth and he took the bite. "I can't believe my eyes," He said still looking at me.

I chuckled and put a piece on the plate and turned around. I went behind him and started to slightly push him towards our room. "Come on you need to wash up"

He chuckled and let me push him up. I sat on the bed and turned the tv on I watched anime while he took a bath. He came out with a towel around his waist.

He put his sweatpants on and sat beside me. I put the fork towards him and he took a bite. "You know? Your chocolate cakes are the best"

I chuckled and pecked his lips. "I have something to tell you" "What?" I took a deep breath and took the folder from the nightstand. I handed him the folder and he looked through it.

"So?" "Wow, this is good! You should say yes to the deal, this is a big step towards your dream" He said and hugged me tightly. I knew I could trust this man, I knew he would support me but I still wanted him to agree on it.

"I want to cuddle" I pouted while putting my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me towards him leaving no space between us. He turned the tv off and the lights. "Sleep tight my love" He whispered before I drifted to my dreamland.

NEXT DAY
I woke up feeling a little sick. I sat up and the bedside of Anthony was empty. I saw a note on the pillow and took it.

Good morning baby, sorry for leaving so early but I had a surgery and had to leave. I didn't want to wake my baby up, I will be off from work early today so I'll pick you up because I need to take you somewhere.

Love your Anthony

I smiled and put the note in the drawer. I suddenly felt like throwing up so I quickly went to the bathroom. I sat down beside the toilet and started throwing up.

I held my head feeling dizzy, I touched my forehead but I wasn't warm. I stood up and brushed my teeth. I took a warm bath and changed my clothes. I made my hijab and went downstairs to eat something.