5

ZOYA ANWAR
On abu's funeral ami made a scene as always. She blamed me for all of this, and I think it is my fault. If I took better care of Abu, he would still have been here.

Today I went early in the morning to visit Abu with white roses. When I was on my way to abu's grave I saw a grave where there were no flowers.

I looked at the gravestone and read the name. Sophia Lopez, a beloved daughter, and a beloved sister. I smiled sadly and put one rose on her grave.

I went to abu's grave and put the white roses on his grave. I sat there for a while just looking at his grave, not saying anything. I decided to go now since it was also getting time to open the shop.

I walked away from abu's grave and kept standing there for a few minutes. I looked up at the sky while tears ran down my cheeks.

Why did you have to leave me? Why didn't you at least take me with you?

I looked at his grave before walking away. I went to the bus stop and went to the shop. I opened the shop and changed the sign, then I started to check the changing rooms.

Everyone arrived at work and didn't say much. Mia walked up to me and hugged me tightly, "Zoya, I'm here for you, don't feel alone. You can call me whenever you want to talk" She whispered while pulling away.

I nodded and went back to work, she noticed my behavior and stood beside me, "Zoya, come on talk to me" "Mia, there is nothing to talk about"

"Zoya, listen to me... Talk to me you haven't said anything since yesterday" "Mia, look I'm fine okay" I said a little colder to her and turned away from her.

I heard her sigh and I took a deep breath. I've never talked to her like that before, but I hope she won't get angry and will understand me.

My day was going just like other days. Costumers were coming and going, but I felt something hard in my heart.

It was lunch break and I was seating in the shop just looking outside the window and nothing more. I heard the door open and turned my head towards the door.

"Sorry, sir, it's lunchtime," I said while standing up. He didn't say anything and held the door open. Another man walked in with sunglasses on and suite on.

He looked like a businessman, I looked at him carefully. He was tall and I could see tattoos on his hands, his suite was tightly on his body that I could see his biceps and muscles.

His dark brown hair was perfectly set up, he took his sunglasses off. I noticed that he had beautiful green eyes, I looked at him and got lost in his eyes.

I suddenly realized that he was the doctor from yesterday, the one who treated my forehead. He walked in and sat on the chair, "You're the girl from yesterday"

"And you are the doctor from yesterday," I said while looking at him with a blank face. He smirked and looked at me, "How is your forehead?" "It doesn't consider you,"

He chuckled dryly "It is our lunchtime, you can come later," I said while opening the front door. I know I shouldn't be rude to my customers but I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone right now.

"You are here which means you are finished with your lunch," He said while looking at me. He took the magician and started to see through it.

I took a deep breath trying to not get angry. "You won't leave until you have bought the dress right?" "Hmm, right," He said while nodding and looked up at me.

"Fine, where is the bride?" "She couldn't come" "Then how are you going to buy the dress?" "You can show me the dresses," He said while smirking.

"She needs to try them on, so we can change it to her size," I said while crossing my arms over my chest. "Then go and try them on"

"Excuse me?" "Try the dresses" "Why should I?" "Because your body shape is like her," He said with a smirk while looking up and down at me.

Why are all men perverts? "Look here Mr. Pervert don't try to get on my nerves!" I shouted at him while looking at him with death glares.

He looked at me with anger on his face and stood up. "You don't talk to your customer like this right?" "Actually I do, especially when it's perverts like you"

He walked up to me and stood right in front of me. "You won't talk like this to the person who will be taking over this place" I looked at him confused.

"Sorry what?" He put his hand forward and the other man handed him a file. "I've bought this area," He said with a smirk on his face.

"Sorry, but you can't do this. The owner of the shop isn't here" "I've already talked to your boss, and she agreed. Why don't you read the file first" I took the file and looked through it.

No way, this man must be kidding. Why didn't she say something? What am I gonna do now? I looked up at him and saw him smirking down at me.

He turned around and went to sit on the sofa. "Look Mr.?" I looked at him waiting for his answer. "Aren't you gonna answer me? Your name Mr. whatever"

"Not Mr. whatever it's Anthony Lopez," He said while looking at me with a weird expression on his face. "Look, Mr. Lopez, we didn't know that our boss had made a deal with you if we knew we would've looked for another job. This is too suddenly for us"

"I never change my mind, I need this place" "Look you've bought the whole area why don't you go somewhere else and do whatever you were gonna do here," I said getting irritated by him.

He stood up and walked up to me, he was only inches away from me. He brought his face closer to mine and looked at me with a smirk, "Sweetie Pie, I've never changed my mind and you better not get me angry"

When he whispered I could feel his breath on my lips. I've never been this close to a boy before, and this is making me so nervous.

"L-Look, give us t-two days. We'll close the place a-and somewhere else to work" "Sweetie Pie, am I making you nervous?" I looked at him and saw him smirking down at me.

"N-No *Hiccup*" Shit, why did it come now. He looked at for a while with that smirk still on his face. He finally went backward, and I sighed deeply. I felt like I was holding my breath all this time.

"Fine, I give you two days and when I come back in two days this place should be clean. See you next time Sweetie Pie" He put his sunglasses on and walked out of the shop.

I kept looking at the file and took a deep breath. What am I gonna do? Where will I find a place to work?

After work, I closed the shop and went home. When I arrived home, all the lights were off. Where are they?

I was gonna call them but suddenly I heard voices from Ami's room. I was shocked to hear the voices. I never knew she was like this, I felt disgusted.

It's only been a day since Abu died, and she is already sleeping with a guy. As I heard the voices I quickly got out of the house.

I didn't know what I was feeling right now. No, I wasn't feeling anything right now, I didn't have any feelings right now.

I kept walking towards the park and when I arrived I sat on the swing. I looked down feeling my eyes getting teary.

I took a deep breath and tried not to cry. I held my tears in trying to be strong, but they just didn't want to be held back. I let them be and my tears started to roll down my cheeks.

Why? Why do I have to endure all of this? I lost Abu, I'm losing my job and now she is doing all of this for what?

Why am I even here? Why am I leaving when no one cares about me? What is the use of leaving?

After being out and crying for a while I went home. When I arrived home it was quite, I went up to my room and locked the door.

I sat down by my makeup table and just did what I felt like doing. I did the thing which was gonna take my pain away, the thing I once used to do and the thing I did yesterday.

I put the blade on my skin and cut my skin. It didn't hurt, I didn't feel anything. I kept cutting myself, and blood was dripping on the floor.

That's when something unexpected happened!