34

When I arrived at the parking, I hurried up to the penthouse. I opened the door and saw a lot of clothes and other things in the living room. Wtf, is happening here?

I suddenly saw 2 girls coming downstairs, I looked at them confused. When they saw me they hurried down. "Miss. Zoya right?" I nodded my head and they both started to smile.

"I'm Emma and this is Olivia, and we are your stylist for the night" "What? Stylist? For what?" They were going to answer when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller id and saw it was Anthony.

"Hey babe"

"Don't hey babe me, what is going on?"

"I was right, you are at the penthouse"

"Mr. I need an explanation"

"Are the stylist there?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Give them the phone"

"You didn't answer my question"

"Princess, just give them the phone, you will find out everything soon"

I sighed and handed Emma the phone. "Mr. Lopezm yes don't worry we will be done before 5" She then handed me the phone. I looked at and the call was already ended.

Emma suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me up to the room. She pushed me slightly into the bathroom and started to take my hijab off.

She was going to take my clothes off when I stopped her, "You can wait outside" She nodded and went outside. I sighed and took my clothes off and stood under the shower.

After the bath, I went out with a towel wrapped around me. Olivia grabbed my hand and made sat me in front of the mirror. She was going to apply foundation when I stopped her.

"I don't wear foundation, and can you please tell what is going right now?" She smiled and shook her head, "Sorry, but we can't... You just need to get ready before 5" She said and started to do my makeup.

When the makeup was done, I was surprised. She did a really good job, I don't usually wear this much makeup because I don't like to wear so much makeup, but I was happy about her work.

Emma walked in with a few dresses and hijabs in her hands. "Let's try the dresses," She said while jumping up and down. I chuckled and Olivia slightly pushed me towards Emma.

Olivia sat on the bed while Emma helped me with the dresses. The first dress I tried was a baby pink color, it was long-sleeved and was long.

"Too light and too long," Olivia said while waving her hand off. Emma handed me a black dress, I changed into it and walked out. "No, too dark for her personality" I chuckled and sighed.

"I know the perfect dress!" Emma suddenly shouted and went downstairs. She came back with a blue-grey dress. The top of the dress was white and long-sleeved, and the bottom of the dress was this blue-grey color.

I changed into the dress and stepped out, "So?" They both looked at me with a big smile on their faces. "I told ya, that I had the perfect dress," She said while winking.

"Now for the hijab..." She started to look through the hijabs and found this light grey hijab which matched my dress perfectly.

Zoya's dress: