13

I woke up and looked around. I sat up and then realized that I was in Anthony's room. I looked towards the sofa but he wasn't there.

I stood up and went downstairs. I saw him sleeping on the sofa, why did he come downstairs? I went to the kitchen and made breakfast.

"You are awake" "Uh, did I wake you?" He shook his head and brushed his hair back with his hand. Wow, he looks sexy in the morning, I shook my head and looked away.

I made black coffee with sugar and put it on the table. After a while, he came downstairs all dressed up. "Are you going to the hospital after?"

He nodded his head and sat down. "I will be going home today," I said while seating over for him. He looked at me "You can't go back there" "I have to"

I said while looking at him, "No, I can't let you go back" "You can't decide that for me" I said getting annoyed by his behavior.

"Look Zoya, after knowing everything I can't even let you be near her or that house" "No, you can't and won't decide that. That's my house, I've grown there, I have memories there"

"Let's not talk about it, I will send my secretary David to get your things" "No! I told you, you can't decide it for me!" He ignored me and stood up.

"Your things will be here in an hour" "Don't ignore me! I'm not staying here!" He took his car keys and left. He can't do this, I won't leave that house.

I hurried upstairs and changed back to my clothes. I hurried down when a man stopped me. "Miss Zoya?" "Yeah?" "You can't leave the penthouse" I looked at him confused.

Who the hell is he? "Sorry, you can't decide this," I said and was gonna walk away when the security guards stood in front of me. "Sorry, miss but it was Mr. Lopez order"

"You can tell your Mr. Lopez to fuck off!" I shouted and pushed those guards away. But one of them grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I shouted trying to push him away, but he was much stronger than me. I tried to fight back but it wasn't working.

"Let go of her!" I stopped fighting when I heard his voice. The guards looked at him and set me free from their grip. "Where are you going?" "Home"

I said and was gonna walk away but he grabbed me by my wrist. "I told you, you aren't going anywhere" "Anthy, I don't want to fight or argue with you, I'm going home and that's it"

"Neither do I want to fight or argue, but I've decided it you aren't leaving" "Who are you to decide?! I'm leaving!" I said and pushed him away.

I took a few steps forward but I was pulled back into his hard chest. My both hands were on his chest while he one hand was on around my wrist and the other one around my waist.

We were so close to each other that I could feel his hot breath on my face. I was looking up at him in his green eyes, I was getting lost in them.

"I will show you, who I am to decide" He whispered and that's when I felt his soft lips on mine. I was shocked, my eyes widened.

He is kissing me. No, this wrong, he can't do this to me. I tried pushing him away but he was too strong, I used all my energy and pushed him away.

He stumbled back *SLAP* "I-I never thought you would do this, I hate you. I hate you, Anthony!" I shouted and ran away.

How could he? How could he do this to me? Why Anthony? Why did you do this to me?

When I arrived home, I looked around. I was shocked, everything was gone. What is happening? I went up to my room and everything was gone except for my clothes and other things.